2018 “The winner ain't the one with the fastest car, it's the one who refuses to lose.” 2018
    2018 “#VIPR 2.0.” 2018

VIPR V8 Supercars Coming Soon (win prizes up to $200) online racing PS4

Thread starter #1

Racing Jordyn

Official VIPR Driver
Premium
Ratings
Best answers
PSN
VIPR_Jordyn
Country
Australia
Hi guys,

As all of you know going by our Facebook page. We will be announcing our new V8 series.
All the details will be posted on our front page and Facebook in the coming days. I'm aware that most of you are not sure how to use a forum like this one and gtp. So I maybe talking to Myself here lol. But I do know DZITEZ DZITEZ will at least read this along with guests and maybe itz. I know itz will be going to the USA so he most likely will be not interested.

But since racing in Track Stars series, we have made some changes for the times and how late the races go for. VIPR, takes in consideration with those with kids and teens that have school Monday's. So we will be making sure the race nights finish early for even those that start work early Monday mornings. So none of this 3 races in a row stuff. We will be more of one race either with pitting or a short night of racing.

Over the last few weeks we have had a few meetings coming up with ideas. Apart from changing the times and cutting races shorter. We have decided to reward 1st, 2nd and 3rd with vouchers for ebgames. $200 worth for 1st place in the series. $100 for 2nd and $50 for 3rd.

It's also came to my attention that Autobarn maybe sponsoring our enduros. Thanks to DZITEZ DZITEZ .
My batteries going flat, this post maybe edited. Stay turned guys.

EDIT: This series is here: http://vipracingonline.com/forums/threads/ps4-vipr-aus-v8-supercars-series-2016-win-prizes.11/

Top Bottom