Administrator
Reaction score
Best answers
PSN
VIP-Racing
Country
Australia
Hi guys,

We will be running our light version of VIPR 2019 Light Style. This new style has had so many bugs, but I have managed to patch a lot of them up. If you see something that is out of whack while using your mobile or laptop, please report them here.

You're still welcome to switch back to the 2018 themes at the bommom left of the forums. I have been using the 2019 light theme for awhile now and it does seem ok. The dark style version will follow soon.

We have had to find a theme that was compatible with the latest forum software update. As some of you may have noticed the site issues last week was caused by the new update, and clashed with our styles. The forum had to be restored. But we are now able to go ahead and update without issues with this new theme, the theme is not to bad, the creator and design left a crap load of bugs, let's hope we got most of them.

Bare with us guys please. Thanks.

ShadowX

Banned
Reaction score
Best answers
Country
United States of America
Content Removed.

Edited by Admin: Childish behavior.

Racing Jordyn

Official VIPR Driver
Premium
Reaction score
Best answers
PSN
VIPR_Jordyn
Country
Australia
you pissed me off larry. i been waiting for a reply for a week+ and all u do is like my pm's with no reply? wtf man? i been waiting and waiting and all i get is a like? wtf

hey man when u got time can u tell me which one? also i just got over my 4 day fever i was having. i was in hell and shit with it :( 103.3 fever.

off topic: also i emailed ***** to see if they are in business and they are still but i wanna make them their own ftp log in so they dont have to use mine.

also larry for google search. what should i be searching under to see my website on? ''chat forums'' free chat forums'' free chat rooms''. which of those or other will most likely show my website when searching for it?

also read uptop more.

dude that is ****** up man. no excuses at all.
A like is usually a symbol to show that he has read your message but doesn't have time to reply. Like, get back to you after his holidays! :p

VIPR

Founder
Administrator
Reaction score
Best answers
PSN
VIP-Racing
Country
Australia
Actually i ran out of internet data while out of state, (Moama). Not much i could do about it really.

1. The questions were not argent.
2. I'm not getting paid to help.
3. Google it!
4. I build your whole site free and you spam my boards, how does that work?

VIPR

Founder
Administrator
Reaction score
Best answers
PSN
VIP-Racing
Country
Australia
VIPR is now currently running stable version 2.1. We will be running the light style for a bit longer. But dark style is available at the bottom left.

VIPR

Founder
Administrator
Reaction score
Best answers
PSN
VIP-Racing
Country
Australia
Now running Dark Style and Conversations bug fixed.

VIPR

Founder
Administrator
Reaction score
Best answers
PSN
VIP-Racing
Country
Australia
Like button fixed. You can hold your mouse/finger over the Like button for Reactions to show, or just click Like for a thumbs up.

VIPR

Founder
Administrator
Reaction score
Best answers
PSN
VIP-Racing
Country
Australia
Added arrow so you can zip strait to the top after posting.

VIPR

Founder
Administrator
Reaction score
Best answers
PSN
VIP-Racing
Country
Australia
Forum has been upgraded to kill off some bugs. The Dark Style will be taken down for maintenance and a Light Style will take its place for a bit.

VIPR

Founder
Administrator
Reaction score
Best answers
PSN
VIP-Racing
Country
Australia
Facebook login is now working again.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.