2018 “When you win a race you're on top that day, so take it for what its worth, have a good time and party, cause the next day when you get out of bed, the meter goes back to zero again.” 2018

PS4 pCARS 2 V8 Supercars Series lll - (3) - V8SC & Super2 Series - 2018 - Prizes!

genuinepte2

VIPR Member
Ratings
Best answers
I don't own a PS4. I read PC can join the same rooms etc as Xbox and PS4. So we can race all together yes?

Thread starter #62

VIPR

Founder
Administrator
Ratings
Best answers
PSN
VIP-Racing
Country
Australia
genuinepte2 genuinepte2 The answer is no.

Big changes and updates coming to this series soon!

Thread starter #63

VIPR

Founder
Administrator
Ratings
Best answers
PSN
VIP-Racing
Country
Australia
Race day boys. Tough track tonight. Good luck to all drivers that are racing. Before round 6 will be a update to test divisions. There will be 3 races per round. Division 2 will race in race 1. Division 1 will race in race 2. Race 3 will be the main bigger race with all drivers racing in race 3. Division 1 and 2 will have their own separate points drivers standings. So there will be Division 1 points table, division 2 points table, and the main points table which is the all drivers race if that makes sense.

As it stands at the moment, these are the driver divisions:

Division 1: VIPR FPR VIPR FPR Racing Jordyn Racing Jordyn DZITEZ DZITEZ and Pubs16 Pubs16 .

Division 2: Youle82 Youle82 evilknight85 evilknight85 Dave_B Dave_B and Lowndes Racing Lowndes Racing

There will be prizes for Division 1 and 2 overall points standings. Then the usual for the overall main points driver standings. Any questions please fire away?

Update on new rules coming in as of now. Any drivers that receive a time penalty for not slowing down after corner cutting. The number of penalties you get comes off your overall points for that round. Bumping, tapping, DT's etc will not effect your points. Only corner cutting.

After testing, you can actually benefit from corner cutting penalties. When you receive 1 point for not slowing down, you can actually pull further in front of those drivers that do slow down for corner cutting penalties. If you chose not to slow down, as of now, this will effect your overall points. For those drivers that do slow down and still get a penalty will be reviewed. Thanks.

IMG_0411.JPG

Thread starter #64

VIPR

Founder
Administrator
Ratings
Best answers
PSN
VIP-Racing
Country
Australia
update888.png

super2-Series.jpg

v8sc-Series.jpg
Ok its final. Everything has been updated in the OP (Opening Post). This is now a 2 series event, 1 for Super2 Series and 1 for V8SC Series. Divisions got the ass! Both Super2 and V8SC tracks, dates and events are held on the same days, so there will be no confusion. Super2 is for drivers to shine without the fast drivers stealing the show! V8SC Series is a open class for everyone to race in or can be optional. Drivers that have not made it into the top 3 in a race this year will be placed in the Super2 Series if you're up for it, and you're happy for these changes to take place. In the first OP, You can now see Super2 Drivers List and V8SC Drivers List. You can also read the next rounds for Super2 and V8SC.

Super2 Drivers List
Youle82 Youle82
evilknight85 evilknight85
Lowndes Racing Lowndes Racing
Dave_B Dave_B
2 AI's.

V8SC Drivers List
Racing Jordyn Racing Jordyn
VIPR FPR VIPR FPR
DZITEZ DZITEZ
Pubs16 Pubs16
Youle82 Youle82
evilknight85 evilknight85
Dave_B Dave_B

Super2 Series will start this sunday night, so don't miss out. Super2 will be a 8 Round Series and you don't want to miss out on points or prizes. V8SC Series will still go ahead as normal.

So while talking to DZITEZ DZITEZ and Pubs16 Pubs16 about Divisions and getting helpful tips from these guys, all was almost set for Divisions to take place. Cut the stories short, a Division 1 and Division 2 and a main race will just simply not work at this stage. But while reading these boys conversations and ideas which i am thankful for, the big idea hit me. I am a X BMX Racer, and we had a open class for all racers if there was available spots. This gave me the idea of V8SC being the Open Class. We also had aged groups so the races were alot more even to give the slower aged a chance of a podium. So the idea of aged groups changed in my head to Super2, which as you know Super2 is a real life thing in Supercars. So there you have it.

For those in Super2 Series, Round 1 will start this sunday, lets see who can get onto the podium, good luck.
V8SC (Open Class) (Current Series) will race after Super2's.

Race Times will Vary
Super2
Room Opens: 7:00PM
Qualifying: 7:30PM

Break.

V8SC
Room Opens: 8:30PM
Qualifying: 9:00PM

We will try to stick to these times, but you will see any changes with-in Drivers Brief hopefully 1 week before a race.

Hope you all like the changes?
If the times do not suit or you are not happy with these changes, throw in a reply below and we will work it out.
thanks.

>>> Super2 Round 1 - Drivers Briefing <<<
>>> V8SC Round 6 - Drivers Briefing <<<

Pubs16

VIPR Member
Ratings
Best answers
PSN
UNC_Pubs16
Sounds great! Thanks for the shoutout too, I do what I can to help the series ;). Great result in the end from all the ideas I think, still maintains what we are doing for everybody but also adding the Super2 race for those who aren’t quite at the WR pace yet lol.
I hope this way it can make a more enjoyable series with an incentive for all drivers to be able to compete at the top of their class. :)

Thread starter #66

VIPR

Founder
Administrator
Ratings
Best answers
PSN
VIP-Racing
Country
Australia
Sounds great! Thanks for the shoutout too, I do what I can to help the series ;). Great result in the end from all the ideas I think, still maintains what we are doing for everybody but also adding the Super2 race for those who aren’t quite at the WR pace yet lol.
I hope this way it can make a more enjoyable series with an incentive for all drivers to be able to compete at the top of their class. :)
So far so good. I just hope Super2 drivers don't feel they're racing to long.

Thread starter #68

VIPR

Founder
Administrator
Ratings
Best answers
PSN
VIP-Racing
Country
Australia
Good luck to all drivers racing tonight. It will be a tough one at Spa.
IMG_0463.JPG

Thread starter #70

VIPR

Founder
Administrator
Ratings
Best answers
PSN
VIP-Racing
Country
Australia
Thread starter #72

VIPR

Founder
Administrator
Ratings
Best answers
PSN
VIP-Racing
Country
Australia
So practice is on tonight. What times are we coz of daylight savings?
Because each race goes for 1 hour each with a break in between. No time frame has been set yet mate. In the middle of working this out atm.

Racing Jordyn

Official VIPR Driver
Premium
Ratings
Best answers
PSN
VIPR_Jordyn
Country
Australia
The second race is going to be hard. Starting off in the wet and not knowing when to put the dry slicks on. I noticed when the rain stops, the bottom part of the track stays soaking wet, where the top is dry as a bone. It’s a matter of, should we risk drys or not lol. Should be fun racing.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.