2018 “When you win a race you're on top that day, so take it for what its worth, have a good time and party, cause the next day when you get out of bed, the meter goes back to zero again.” 2018

PS4 pCARS 2 V8 Supercars Series lll - (3) - V8SC & Super2 Series - 2018 - Prizes!

Thread starter #31

VIPR

Founder
Administrator
Ratings
Best answers
PSN
VIP-Racing
Country
Australia
Dave_B Dave_B DZITEZ DZITEZ Pubs16 Pubs16 Youle82 Youle82 VIPR FPR VIPR FPR evilknight85 evilknight85 Racing Jordyn Racing Jordyn
Can you please take a look at these dates before i update the OP. Its the best i can do. Thanks.
Round 1: Long Beach Street Circuit - 20/5/2018
Round 2: Watkins Glen International Short - 27/5/2018
Round 3: Autodromo nazionale Monza GP - 10/6/2018
Round 4: Ruapuna Park GP - 17/6/2018
Round 5: Hockenheim GP - 24/6/2018
Round 6: Red Bull Ring GP - 08/7/2018
Round 7: Silverstone GP - 15/7/2018
Round 8: Autodromo Internacional do Algarve - 22/7/2018
Round 9: Zhuhai International Circuit - 05/8/2018
Round 10: Circuit de Spa-Francorchamps GP - 19/8/2018
Round 11: TBD - 26/8/2018
Round 12: 24 hour Le Mans Circuit - 09/9/2018
Round 13: Bathurst Mount Panorama - 23/9/2018

Racing Jordyn

Official VIPR Driver
Premium
Ratings
Best answers
PSN
VIPR_Jordyn
Country
Australia
Haha it’s Neil Crompton’s opening line for the first race of this year, montaged into Fox Sports ads now lol.

Oh on the Sony, so cool! I got one of those network adapters, but couldn’t get it to work, networking was new to me being early-mid teens lol.

Ah nice :), been doing a bit of Forza 7 lately on the XBone with some other mates, still adjusting back to a controller though which is interesting lol.
Haha ok. I do not have fox sports :thumbsdown: Misses will not let me.

Lol those adaptapers were a bit tricky to get up and working properly:D

Oh dear god, you’re using the controller lol. That must be hell, I can’t drive for the life of me using a controller. Forza 7 and horizon 3 are a lot of fun. Hot wheels is fun as in horizon 3.

Lol Dave_B Dave_B , you just can’t say the word ford. I can feel your pain mate lol.

Thread starter #36

VIPR

Founder
Administrator
Ratings
Best answers
PSN
VIP-Racing
Country
Australia
The OP is done and Updated.
Race Dates Updated to the best we can do.
Tracks updated.
First Round has changed to Long Beach.
There will be now 13 rounds to fill in some gaps between rounds.
All tracks have been tested in the Ford FG to make things more enjoyable, meaning all tracks are possible to race on without taking out the fun of racing.
Thanks to everyone that has signed up.

Pubs16

VIPR Member
Ratings
Best answers
PSN
UNC_Pubs16
Dates look good to me so far, thanks. If something does come up hopefully I’ll only miss 2-3 at the most.

Haha ok. I do not have fox sports :thumbsdown: Misses will not let me.

Lol those adaptapers were a bit tricky to get up and working properly:D

Oh dear god, you’re using the controller lol. That must be hell, I can’t drive for the life of me using a controller. Forza 7 and horizon 3 are a lot of fun. Hot wheels is fun as in horizon 3.

Lol Dave_B Dave_B , you just can’t say the word ford. I can feel your pain mate lol.
Ah damn man you’re missing out a little haha, I half got it just so I can rewatch Saturday races on demand as I’m usually always working.

Yeah controller isn’t too fun lol but I’m getting it better and it’s so I can race my mates since they’re Xbox boys lol so I put up with it. Forza just doesn’t feel right for me in general though, it’s never been my thing lol. Horizon is lots of fun for a good fang around though, and home town makes it more enjoyable lol.

DZITEZ

Official VIPR Driver
Premium
Ratings
Best answers
PSN
VIPR_DZITEZ
I looked at the dates but not the tracks. Long beech is now the first round. I'm sure when I looked the other night it was Watkins Glen.. No problems, I'll get pole at both anyway lol.:p

Thread starter #40

VIPR

Founder
Administrator
Ratings
Best answers
PSN
VIP-Racing
Country
Australia
I looked at the dates but not the tracks. Long beech is now the first round. I'm sure when I looked the other night it was Watkins Glen.. No problems, I'll get pole at both anyway lol.:p
Yeah just above was the update mate for long beach. In fact long beach was originally the first round, pubs asked about why long beach was taken out from first round. At that time we thought that track was a bit much to start the series off as it's tricky. It was re-tested and added back a few days ago. Sorry for the confusion man.

Racing Jordyn

Official VIPR Driver
Premium
Ratings
Best answers
PSN
VIPR_Jordyn
Country
Australia
Dates look good to me so far, thanks. If something does come up hopefully I’ll only miss 2-3 at the most.

Ah damn man you’re missing out a little haha, I half got it just so I can rewatch Saturday races on demand as I’m usually always working.

Yeah controller isn’t too fun lol but I’m getting it better and it’s so I can race my mates since they’re Xbox boys lol so I put up with it. Forza just doesn’t feel right for me in general though, it’s never been my thing lol. Horizon is lots of fun for a good fang around though, and home town makes it more enjoyable lol.
Yes, theres just something about Forza 7, i can't pin point it, but its missing something lol. I play Horizon so much more, i got my Holden Cop car maxed out, and handles great lol. I must be tearing up the streets in your home town then lol :D Lot of fun. And yep, missing out big time, my other half watches desperate housewives new york, australia and god knows where else. It drives me insane :crash2:

Thread starter #42

VIPR

Founder
Administrator
Ratings
Best answers
PSN
VIP-Racing
Country
Australia
Practice Room will be open tonight for round 1. Host: Racing Jordyn Racing Jordyn

Thread starter #44

VIPR

Founder
Administrator
Ratings
Best answers
PSN
VIP-Racing
Country
Australia
DZITEZ DZITEZ There maybe just one if theres 6 drivers which will be tested tonight, none if theres 7 drivers and above.

Thread starter #45

VIPR

Founder
Administrator
Ratings
Best answers
PSN
VIP-Racing
Country
Australia
So the V8 Supercars Round 1 is here! For everyone racing tonight, good luck.