Welcome to #VIPR 2.1

Track Stars Mini Series

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL VERTIFORO SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR
Added to Calendar: 12-16-18, 12-17-18, 12-23-18, 12-24-18, 12-30-18, 12-31-18

ItzRacing

Official VIPR Driver
Premium
Reaction score
Best answers
PSN
ItzRacing
Country
Australia
Before I post the results and final standings from Sunday night, I just want to say a quick thank you to everyone who raced with us over the last month. I appreciate having every single one of you join me for some fun racing and I hope everyone enjoyed the races as well. I'm looking forward to racing with everyone again in 2019 and will be posting a bunch of updates regarding the 2019 season over the next week or two. Finally here are the Round 4 Results and Final Points Standings

Group 1 Support race results.png
Starting line up round 4.png
Round 4 Results.png
Final Standings.png

Honour board.png

ItzRacing

Official VIPR Driver
Premium
Reaction score
Best answers
PSN
ItzRacing
Country
Australia
Hey everyone, we’re under a month away from the start of the track stars series and so far we only have 5 people who have entered/signed up. If you raced last year and you’re thinking of racing again this year can you please head over to the forums and sign up for the series and help us with our planning for the season!

Racing Jordyn

Official VIPR Driver
Premium
Reaction score
Best answers
PSN
VIPR_Jordyn
Country
Australia
Before I post the results and final standings from Sunday night, I just want to say a quick thank you to everyone who raced with us over the last month. I appreciate having every single one of you join me for some fun racing and I hope everyone enjoyed the races as well. I'm looking forward to racing with everyone again in 2019 and will be posting a bunch of updates regarding the 2019 season over the next week or two. Finally here are the Round 4 Results and Final Points Standings

Thanks for the mini series man. Was a lot of fun. Great to see I got a 3rd lol. Great wins by ItzRacing ItzRacing and Dave_B Dave_B

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.