Welcome to #VIPR 2.1

This style is currently being worked on. There will be a Dark and Light version on this style. Old style does not support 2.1. Keep posting!

Track Stars Mini Series

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL VERTIFORO SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR
Added to Calendar: 12-16-18, 12-17-18, 12-23-18, 12-24-18, 12-30-18, 12-31-18

ItzRacing

VIPR Member
Reaction score
Best answers
PSN
ItzRacing
Country
Australia
Round 2 Room is now open!

Room ID: 0475-4272-2662-4332-2948

Racing Jordyn

Official VIPR Driver
Premium
Reaction score
Best answers
PSN
VIPR_Jordyn
Country
Australia
Was a fun racing night last night. Good overall win ITZ. Pubs was certainly on the move to. Had some good battles with Dave to which made racing more fun. One thing I forgot to ask Dave_B Dave_B last Night. What was the go first race off the line man lol? It looked like you were just doing a linelocker :p

ItzRacing

VIPR Member
Reaction score
Best answers
PSN
ItzRacing
Country
Australia
Hey everyone, here are the results and standings following Round 2 at Suzuka on Sunday night. Hopefully I will have all the race replays done before this weeks round as well!

Round 2 Qualifying.png
Round 2 R1.png
Round 2 Race 2.png
Round 2 Race 3.png
Round 2 Support Race.png
Round 2 Points.png
Series Standings Round 2.png

ItzRacing

VIPR Member
Reaction score
Best answers
PSN
ItzRacing
Country
Australia
Also, I managed to finish the highlights video from Race 3 of the opening Round tonight, so here it is for anyone wanting to have a look

Luurox_22

VIPR Member
Reaction score
Best answers
PSN
LUUROX_22
Country
Australia
Hello! I would like to take part in this series.
Psn LUUROX_22
Race number #22

Dave_B

VIPR Member
Reaction score
Best answers
PSN
Dave_B005
Was a fun racing night last night. Good overall win ITZ. Pubs was certainly on the move to. Had some good battles with Dave to which made racing more fun. One thing I forgot to ask Dave_B Dave_B last Night. What was the go first race off the line man lol? It looked like you were just doing a linelocker :p
Hey Jordyn, I just haven't gotten the handle on grid starts in GT Sport, really struggling with wheel spin and generally not getting off the line without dropping positions. With practice I'll eventually get it but I think my problem lies with the variable throttle. Lets see what I do this weekend lols

ItzRacing

VIPR Member
Reaction score
Best answers
PSN
ItzRacing
Country
Australia
Hello! I would like to take part in this series.
Psn LUUROX_22
Race number #22
We’re glad to have you join us, and I’ll make sure to send a friend request before this Sunday night!

Hey Jordyn, I just haven't gotten the handle on grid starts in GT Sport, really struggling with wheel spin and generally not getting off the line without dropping positions. With practice I'll eventually get it but I think my problem lies with the variable throttle. Lets see what I do this weekend lols
Don’t worry, even us more experienced drivers are having trouble getting off the line on GT Sport. Think it might have cost me a couple more race wins this series lol!

Racing Jordyn

Official VIPR Driver
Premium
Reaction score
Best answers
PSN
VIPR_Jordyn
Country
Australia
I must say I’m getting lucky off the start atm. You must have the traction off? I can’t seem to drive with traction off yet lol. But like you say and others, we’ll get there mate.

ItzRacing

VIPR Member
Reaction score
Best answers
PSN
ItzRacing
Country
Australia
Just a couple of quick notes in advance to tomorrow night, we will be running the Group 3 race first with the timetable as follows:

7:00PM Room open
8:00PM Group 3 Qualifying
8:15PM Group 3 Race (30 Minutes)
9:00PM Group 2 Qualifying
9:10PM Group 2 Race

The group 3 race format will be explained after qualifying and before the race. the group 2 race will also have 2x Mandatory pit stops.

Finally, here are the highlights from Round 2

ItzRacing

VIPR Member
Reaction score
Best answers
PSN
ItzRacing
Country
Australia
Room is now open

Room ID 0475-4271-7360-4976-1348

ItzRacing

VIPR Member
Reaction score
Best answers
PSN
ItzRacing
Country
Australia
Heres a bit of a late Xmas present for everyone, the highlights video from Sunday nights race at Bathurst. It was hard to get it under 30 minutes with 5 cars, I'd hate to think how long it would be with a full field!

Racing Jordyn

Official VIPR Driver
Premium
Reaction score
Best answers
PSN
VIPR_Jordyn
Country
Australia
Haha, yeah, the more drivers the longer I’m with you there man lol.

Thanks heaps for the replay mate, loved it. Nice a close between You and Pubs to. Congrats again for the win.

Pubs16

VIPR Member
Reaction score
Best answers
PSN
UNC_Pubs16
Country
Australia
Heres a bit of a late Xmas present for everyone, the highlights video from Sunday nights race at Bathurst. It was hard to get it under 30 minutes with 5 cars, I'd hate to think how long it would be with a full field!

Some nice videos man, I enjoy having a watch after, thanks :).

Round 3 at Bathurst was great fun and felt like a full charge the whole distance. I got a sweet start getting the jump from P2 into 1st up until the first pit stop. I thought I’d go another couple laps after ItzRacing ItzRacing stopped to have some tyre life in the second stint, took the all the fuel I needed and popped out in 2nd after Itz seemed to have taken only part of the fuel needed, nice strategy. You definitely seemed to put the foot down after your stop because I just couldn’t close the gap up until the second stop.
After the last stop seemed the fuel I took earlier closed the gap a little, but again the pace was just too even or slightly less and Itz started to stretch the gap that little bit more. Well done mate, a deserved win.

Was great to see Racing Jordyn Racing Jordyn up his pace a bit posting the fastest race lap and even hanging on in third behind, unfortunate to see you make that mistake down the esses, you would’ve been a lot closer man!

ItzRacing

VIPR Member
Reaction score
Best answers
PSN
ItzRacing
Country
Australia
Sorry guys for the late update. Hope to see everyone racing tonight. If you haven't already I suggest getting some practice in at some stage as the track takes a little bit of learning. We will follow the same format as last week for tonight, with the support race being the Group 1 class for cars from after 2010.

Finally heres a results and points update heading into the final round.

Round 3 Lineup.png
Round 3 Race Results.png
Series Standings Round 3.png

ItzRacing

VIPR Member
Reaction score
Best answers
PSN
ItzRacing
Country
Australia
I’ve got the race lobby open early for a bit of extra practice if anyone wants

Room ID 0475-4273-6251-9783-9428

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.