Special Event- Willow Springs 500 (Touring Car)

Which track do you want to race on?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

ItzRacing

Official VIPR Driver
Premium
Reaction score
Best answers
PSN
ItzRacing
Country
Australia
Room is now open for tonight’s willow springs 500 with practice up for the Group 3 support race. Support race will start in 35 minutes

Room ID: 0475-4239-2975-0367-7508

ItzRacing

Official VIPR Driver
Premium
Reaction score
Best answers
PSN
ItzRacing
Country
Australia
Thanks to everyone who turned up tonight and had a crack, it was certainly a big effort in itself attempting to run this race and a big congratulations to everyone who made it to the finish! Well done Pubs16 Pubs16 on the win, you were seriously quick all night and definitely deserved it. Dave_B Dave_B and DZITEZ DZITEZ put in some solid pace tonight to get some good results, Racing Jordyn Racing Jordyn wasnt easy to lap as well showing good speed when he stayed on track and evilknight85 evilknight85 did a great job and started to run some consistent laps at the end. Things certainly look promising and if everyone can minimise their mistakes I reckon we’ll have some cracking races in the future between all of us! I’ll work hard to get results and points up as early as possible this week. I’d like to have a discussion with everyone about the future direction of this series going forwards during this week as well but I’ll take that over to the series chat. Thanks everyone!

Pubs16

VIPR Member
Reaction score
Best answers
PSN
UNC_Pubs16
Country
Australia
Thanks to everyone who turned up tonight and had a crack, it was certainly a big effort in itself attempting to run this race and a big congratulations to everyone who made it to the finish! Well done Pubs16 Pubs16 on the win, you were seriously quick all night and definitely deserved it. Dave_B Dave_B and DZITEZ DZITEZ put in some solid pace tonight to get some good results, Racing Jordyn Racing Jordyn wasnt easy to lap as well showing good speed when he stayed on track and evilknight85 evilknight85 did a great job and started to run some consistent laps at the end. Things certainly look promising and if everyone can minimise their mistakes I reckon we’ll have some cracking races in the future between all of us! I’ll work hard to get results and points up as early as possible this week. I’d like to have a discussion with everyone about the future direction of this series going forwards during this week as well but I’ll take that over to the series chat. Thanks everyone!
Thanks very much man, it was a solid race and definitely wasn’t easy to take it out haha.
I just found a groove though and it was really enjoyable to just continually lap and find a rhythm.
I made a few mistakes here and there, think in stage 2 I made a big off trying to txt the mrs back I think lol, and lost pretty much all my gap back to you in 2nd. Came back out after a pit stop after a bit trying to catch back up, and you must’ve had an off because I was expecting you to still be quite close.
It’s a tough track, especially long distance. One mistake and your pretty much gone if you’re on the dirt, no run off anywhere means lots of time lost even for a half saved off. Still though I was really impressed by everyone’s pace, there wasn’t a big disparity across the field. And definitely from stage 2 onwards, everyone’s mistakes calmed way down. I hope everyone enjoyed it and well done for surviving lol. It was a good couple hours on track with you all.
Congrats to ItzRacing ItzRacing and Dave_B Dave_B for making the podium! Solid effort!

Looking forward to a couple sprint rounds before the next big one haha. Was going to have a few photos up with this but really haven’t gotten round to it yet, so will have some up at some point haha.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.