Welcome to #VIPR 2.1

This style is currently being worked on. There will be a Dark and Light version on this style. Old style does not support 2.1. Keep posting!

Sophia Lucia - Lux Aeterna - Requiem for a Dream.mp3

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL VERTIFORO SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR

Hadley

VIPR Member
Ratings
Best answers
this is Sophia Lucia at just 9 years of age, dancing her Raquiem-open solo.
year 2012.
in her solo, she is using a hip-hop version of the tune "Lux Aeterna" remade version of the music from the film "Requiem for a Dream".
i have watched lots of videos on youtube with users adding different versions of Lux Aeterna - Requiem for a Dream, all of which are the incorrect versions of the song.
the very version Sophia Lucia used in her solo i uploaded for you. and a demo of the video of which solo was meant to be using this remixed hip-hop version of the tune "Lux Aeterna". the video uploaded here is the wrong music, but i will remake the video and add the correct music for Sophia Lucia fans. :)
You need to reply to this in order to see this content.

Attachments

Maddie Fan

VIPR Member
Ratings
Best answers
Im forever player this over and over the music. I cant express how much power this song has over me. When can you add this to the original dance video? I love this so much. This video of Sophia Lucia is simply beautiful. But i want the feeling of the actual song to the video so i can enjoy so much more. Please can you add asap :) Thank you Hadley.

Maddie

Everyone’s replaceable!
Ratings
Best answers
Racing Jordyn Racing Jordyn I will have ShawneyJ.com look at this problem. The Media Play no longer works due to the change of Forum Platform.

Hadley

VIPR Member
Ratings
Best answers
damn that sucks, i can download but cant watch the videos either. hope this can be fixed.

Racing Jordyn Racing Jordyn I will have ShawneyJ.com look at this problem. The Media Play no longer works due to the change of Forum Platform.

ABBY

VIPR Member
Ratings
Best answers
Let's check out this Video.
Omg. She is such a good dancer Thanks for sharing.

Hadley

VIPR Member
Ratings
Best answers
Yes thanks vids and player working great on my mobile.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

About Us

Online Sim Car Racing at VIPR. All series Sponsored by VIPR, Super Cheap and AutObarn. Win Prizes. Project CARS 2, iRacing, GT Sport and more!

Forum software by: XenForo™

Video

Current Series!

V8SC
The #VIPR Project CARS 2 V8 SuperCars Series is underway for PS4. V8SC & Super2 Series - 2018.

V8SC Sign Up! Super2 Sign Up!