2018 “When you win a race you're on top that day, so take it for what its worth, have a good time and party, cause the next day when you get out of bed, the meter goes back to zero again.” 2018

Show us your Sim setup

Racing Jordyn

Official VIPR Driver
Premium
Ratings
Best answers
PSN
VIPR_Jordyn
Country
Australia
Super cheap auto man
Ah yeah sweet man. I am going down tomorrow to see if the bendigo super cheap has this, thanks man.
My Sim looks better in the dark lol, but im still old school for my sim. But i need that gear stick Taz6527 Taz6527 !!!
lazvipr.jpg

Taz6527

VIPR Member
Ratings
Best answers
PSN
taz6527
Ah yeah sweet man. I am going down tomorrow to see if the bendigo super cheap has this, thanks man.
My Sim looks better in the dark lol, but im still old school for my sim. But i need that gear stick Taz6527 Taz6527 !!!
View attachment 527
Looks awesome though nice and sleek!!

Thread starter #18

GTPain

VIPR Member
Ratings
Best answers
PSN
GTPainKiller
I made the sim myself out of an old benchtop spent about 60 bucks on parts carpet, wheels and paint. Got the t300rs wheel, tp3a pro pedals, th8a shifter and i had a tablet . Oh anf the car seat was out of my old ef falcon
Thanks. I didn't see the wheels till you mentioned it. Good idea. Does your sim move while you're in it driving? Did you buy wheels that lock?

Thread starter #19

GTPain

VIPR Member
Ratings
Best answers
PSN
GTPainKiller
View attachment 527
I like this. Is it adjustable? Cost involved?

DZITEZ

Official VIPR Driver
Premium
Ratings
Best answers
PSN
VIPR_DZITEZ
As I'm at work I thought I better ad my Sim.
55" UHD. G29 wheel and shifter. PC which has a video card that plays the games in UHD.
Made it all my self too.
20170904_211302.jpg

20170904_211229.jpg

Racing Jordyn

Official VIPR Driver
Premium
Ratings
Best answers
PSN
VIPR_Jordyn
Country
Australia
DZITEZ DZITEZ , I wonder how your sim would look painted the same colour as your car? Or black?

DZITEZ

Official VIPR Driver
Premium
Ratings
Best answers
PSN
VIPR_DZITEZ
not a bad setup. I think his screens are to far away. but would be awesome. I wonder if i could attach some to my rig.

Racing Jordyn

Official VIPR Driver
Premium
Ratings
Best answers
PSN
VIPR_Jordyn
Country
Australia
not a bad setup. I think his screens are to far away. but would be awesome. I wonder if i could attach some to my rig.
Yeah you're right. It would be much better to have the screens more surrounding you than in the distance. Maybe he likes it that way.

I'm thinking the same, I'd probably need a different sim set up to add stuff like buttons etc. but your sim man mite be the go. I'm defently going to do some reading up tho as I thought you could only do this for iRacing lol.

I guess the switchs make up for certain keys on your keyboard etc?