2018 “The winner ain't the one with the fastest car, it's the one who refuses to lose.” 2018
Thread starter #1

Racing Jordyn

Official VIPR Driver
Premium
Ratings
Best answers
PSN
VIPR_Jordyn
Country
Australia
vipr-news-projectcars-2.jpg

Since the big news of pCars 2 just over a week ago getting announced to be released by the end of 2017. Meaning, i am sure you have heard, so this may not be news to you :p So...ok, who is looking forward to Project CARS 2?? I know i am big time, i seriously can't wait. I was and still am looking forward to GT Sport, but really, who knows when the game will ever be released! After playing pCARS 1 now for so long, it really is the game of today for sure. Like they say "Project CARS is certainly a truly fantastic sim racing game with ease, it has the potential to become a real force in the genre". Lets hope Project CARS is that. I think they have proven their self now that's for sure, more so on PC maybe than PS4. Moving on. I have added a video to this thread called "Project CARS 2, Game-play: 6 Things Car Nerds Will Love". If you haven't watched it, now is your chance, and i am sure at some point you will think "Yeah Awesome". I think pCARS 2 will certainly be tough to race online, with weather conditions that is etc. Watch videos, they speak for their self :one:

game-play-pcars2-weather.jpg

Fuji Speedway

game-play-pcars2-amg.jpg

Long Beach style!

game-play-pcars2.jpg

Broadcast Your Races

Feel free to post in any updates to Project CARS 2 in this thread, we all would love to hear more!! :jc doubleup:

Your Thoughts???
Reply here, not on facebook or :spank:

Thread starter #3

Racing Jordyn

Official VIPR Driver
Premium
Ratings
Best answers
PSN
VIPR_Jordyn
Country
Australia
Why not lol..... I hope that stick is not going in lol

That video is awesome. Imagine a V8 Supercar in the snow!
:jc rofl: Maybe :jc doubleup: I just can't stop using these smilies lol. Piss funny :bootyshake:
Oh god, the V8 wouldn't move in the snow lol, it would just sit there spinning.

I hope in pcars2, that they have fixed the headlights problem. Meaning, after racing at night, watching the replay only shows your own cars head lights on. I want to be able to record the replay and upload our races. If that's fixed, and the new features, it all should be sweet as.

Oh, this is my 100th post:38smilie:

Thread starter #9

Racing Jordyn

Official VIPR Driver
Premium
Ratings
Best answers
PSN
VIPR_Jordyn
Country
Australia
Lastest from project cars 2. Your pit crew will take good care of you in Project CARS 2. Fast, Accurate, Efficient. :drinks:
IMG_0103.JPG