• 2018 “It doesn't matter whether you come in first, in the middle of the pack, or last. You can say, 'I have finished.' There is a lot of satisfaction in that.” 2018

This site is owned and third-party cookies. If you continue with us we understand that you accept the use of cookies.

• #VIPR Australia's No.1 Sim Racing Forums

Online Sim Racing Community for Australia, New Zealand and worldwide.
    Register Now!
  • Win Real Prizes at #VIPR

Join a series or club event and win real prizes!
    Read More
  • Gaming Community

Chat with other Gamers in our Gaming Discussion Forum!
    Join to Chat
  • Off-Topic Discussions

Featured PS4 Pro Noise and heat questions for PlayStation 4 Pro users

Discussion in 'Computers & Console Support' started by Gamer Planet, Apr 14, 2018.

1. Gamer Planet

Gamer Planet VIPR Member Member

Australia
    Lately I have notice the fan of my PlayStation 4 Pro noticeable at times, goes up and down while playing some games like Call of Duty WWI. My old PS4, i have never made a great deal deal of noise.

While i am at this post, the heat that comes from my PS4 Pro is much hotter than my old PS4.

I really just made this post to ask if anybody else has noticed the fan revving up playing some of the latest games? Is this something to worry about or normal? Should i bring it back to the shop?

Thanks for any feedback.

Racing Jordyn likes this.
  2. Racing Jordyn

Racing Jordyn Official VIPR Driver Premium

PSN:
    VIPR_Jordyn
    Australia
    I have the Pro mate, and i have not noticed any loud fan noise. Though i have not played the game you mentioned. But yes, the heat at the back does seem hotter than my non pro PS4.