Welcome to #VIPR 2.1

This style is currently being worked on. There will be a Dark and Light version on this style. Old style does not support 2.1. Keep posting!

My Dog is taking Rimadyl. How long to take effect?

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL VERTIFORO SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR

Cave Man

VIPR Member
Best answers
Something is wrong with my Dog. He has been acting strange, not moving around much at all. His only 6 years old and after taking him to the Vets. They say he has Osteoarthritis somewhere in his joins at the back hips or leg. So the Vets say! And they want me to give him Rimadyl Chews. This could explain why my active Dog is now moving around like a 14 year old Dog.

My question is. How long does Rimadyl Chews take to come into effect?

Fed

VIPR Member
Ratings
Best answers
My question is. How long does Rimadyl Chews take to come into effect?
Rimadyl is a non-steroidal anti-inflammatory and pain relief for dogs and should start to take effect in the first 24 to 48 hours. If you see no improvement in a few days i am sure you will ring the Vet back. Wish your dog luck.

Lupita Ramos

VIPR Member
Ratings
Best answers
actually you may find that your dog will be stiff in the legs in the mornings after he gets up. or any time after a nap. once they start moving they seem to be pretty fine, specially for an active dog like you say. ive noticed that dogs are pretty good at hiding pain to which makes things hard not knowing how much pain they're actually in. if you give him those chews with food of a night, you should notice improvement the next day. but anyways, sorry your dog has arthritis at such a young age, that sucks for him. all the best mate.

p.s, dont forget to google Rimadyl and do some reading, vets are not always right.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

About Us

Online Sim Car Racing at VIPR. All series Sponsored by VIPR, Super Cheap and AutObarn. Win Prizes. Project CARS 2, iRacing, GT Sport and more!

Forum software by: XenForo™

Video

Current Series!

V8SC
The #VIPR Project CARS 2 V8 SuperCars Series is underway for PS4. V8SC & Super2 Series - 2018.

V8SC Sign Up! Super2 Sign Up!