2018 “The winner ain't the one with the fastest car, it's the one who refuses to lose.” 2018

Manual Pit Stops!! Project Cars 2

Thread starter #1

Racing Jordyn

Official VIPR Driver
Premium
Ratings
Best answers
PSN
VIPR_Jordyn
Country
Australia
IMG_0868.JPG

This is going to be crazy. I was just reading this on GTP and thought some mite be interested.
-------------------------------------
Project CARS 2 Will Feature Fully Manual Animated Pit Stops...

Putting The Player in Full Control.

In most racing games, pitting is an automatic process. Bring the car into the pit area and the game will take care of the rest. Project CARS 2 will add a new layer of control however by allowing players to manually control their pit stops. Bring the car in, adhere to the speed limit and stop the car in the box. If you mess up, you’ll have to readjust your parking position so the pit team can work.
------------------------------------
Imagine being out in front then having pit troubles :D

Homerlvsbeer

VIPR Member
Ratings
Best answers
PSN
Homerlvsbeer
WoW. Amazing. I am so Hyped for this game. i am still enjoying project cars 1 and got all the DLc in one buy for a real good deal
so am enjoying all the new stuff on Ps4 have it all on my PC but having issue where i keep loosing control of wheel FFB for 3 seconds or so then control comes back i dont know whats going on i cant play it right now on PC :(

Project Cars 2 cant come fast enough for me. i want it now. Am most excited to see the live tracks and weather.
They even mapped some tracks with drones.. Cool or what. :) this is gonna be the best racing game for a while i think it will put forza to shame.

MackZ

VIPR Member
Ratings
Best answers
PSN
Mack-Z-
Drones? My god, what they can do with technology these days is crazy.

The issue with your wheel Homerlvsbeer Homerlvsbeer , that sounds really odd. What wheel you using if you don't mind me asking?

I'm hoping pCARS 2 put everything to shame, even the iracing fans that bag out pCARS lol.