2018 “The winner ain't the one with the fastest car, it's the one who refuses to lose.” 2018
Thread starter #1

Sim Racing Kid

VIPR Member
Ratings
Best answers
Hi, I'm thinking of getting into iRacing just for the Dirt racing. Is there anyone from here that races Sprint Cars, Dirt related racing in iRacing? I'd like to hear some feedback before I go ahead and spend the money. Thanks.

Racing Jordyn

Official VIPR Driver
Premium
Ratings
Best answers
PSN
VIPR_Jordyn
Country
Australia
Yeah, I gave the dirt a crack. I reckon I got sick of going around and around and around in circles, I was racing with a mate 2 hours later I found it boring as heck. It’s not like the old sprint cars game that came out like 10+ years ago. It sounds different and you don’t get that much excitement out of it than the original game even. But that’s just me, each to their own really. If you like dirt racing then you may like it. I love sprint cars, but not on iracing. If you were racing online with a lot of other drivers, then you may just like it. Good luck
It’s funny comparing to a 16 year old game to a 2018, but it was fun and exciting comparing to iracing version. The video has crap sound but it brings back memories The front pops up from the power, the sound of the the car, now this was fun and exciting at the same time. Sorry for going off topic.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
GTPain iRacing 3
GTPain iRacing 4