• 2018 “It doesn't matter whether you come in first, in the middle of the pack, or last. You can say, 'I have finished.' There is a lot of satisfaction in that.” 2018

This site is owned and third-party cookies. If you continue with us we understand that you accept the use of cookies.

• #VIPR Australia's No.1 Sim Racing Forums

Online Sim Racing Community for Australia, New Zealand and worldwide.
    Register Now!
  • Win Real Prizes at #VIPR

Join a series or club event and win real prizes!
    Read More
  • Gaming Community

Chat with other Gamers in our Gaming Discussion Forum!
    Join to Chat
  • Off-Topic Discussions

Is iRacing worth getting into for the Dirt Racing?

Discussion in 'iRacing' started by Sim Racing Kid, Mar 24, 2018.

1. Sim Racing Kid

Sim Racing Kid VIPR Member Member

Cameroon
    Hi, I'm thinking of getting into iRacing just for the Dirt racing. Is there anyone from here that races Sprint Cars, Dirt related racing in iRacing? I'd like to hear some feedback before I go ahead and spend the money. Thanks.

Racing Jordyn likes this.
  2. Racing Jordyn

Racing Jordyn VIPR Driver / Mod Premium

PSN:
    VIPR_Jordyn
    Australia
    Yeah, I gave the dirt a crack. I reckon I got sick of going around and around and around in circles, I was racing with a mate 2 hours later I found it boring as heck. It’s not like the old sprint cars game that came out like 10+ years ago. It sounds different and you don’t get that much excitement out of it than the original game even. But that’s just me, each to their own really. If you like dirt racing then you may like it. I love sprint cars, but not on iracing. If you were racing online with a lot of other drivers, then you may just like it. Good luck

It’s funny comparing to a 16 year old game to a 2018, but it was fun and exciting comparing to iracing version. The video has crap sound but it brings back memories The front pops up from the power, the sound of the the car, now this was fun and exciting at the same time. Sorry for going off topic.