Welcome to #VIPR 2.1

This style is currently being worked on. There will be a Dark and Light version on this style. Old style does not support 2.1. Keep posting!

Is 115/60 good blood pressure? 105/115 over 60/65

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL VERTIFORO SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR

Power Of Evil

VIPR Member
Ratings
Best answers
Here i go again with my blood pressure! This week low!!! 115 over 65 blood pressure reading, is this a good reading or bad to low? Mine consistently runs 105-115 over 60-65 the last only few days and i still feel ok. I own and tested my BP at my home, its a Omron, I think that is the name. It's a home blood pressure monitor which seems is gives the right readings. Being this low, would indicate low thyroid output? :eek:

SOA

VIPR Member
Ratings
Best answers
My BP is up at sometimes 140/90 now.

I tested my BP today after a 10 minute walk and it was 170/90 :13:
Your BP goes up and down in seconds doing anything. I wouldn't worry about your BP when exercising, as its going to be high. The only time to worry when exercising is if your heart rate stay low. As long as your HR goes up with your BP exercising then you're fine.
Go to the Dr and get a 24 hour monitor done if you haven't yet? 140/90 is borderline high, but nothing really to stress over, as long as you're communicating and working with your Dr.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Power Of Evil General Discussions 4
Racing Jordyn General Discussions 5