2018 “The winner ain't the one with the fastest car, it's the one who refuses to lose.” 2018

How to STOP obsessing over my blood pressure?

Thread starter #1

Power Of Evil

VIPR Member
Ratings
Best answers
A few months ago I had really high blood pressure like, 160/100. The doctor put me on blood pressure medication. Well even though my blood pressure is down now to around 120/78 and I should not panic. I can't stop testing my self at home. All the time!!! Week in week out. Doctor said I am ok now. I can't help my self. How do I stop this please, its stuffing my life around.

SOA

VIPR Member
Ratings
Best answers
If you think you can't stop yourself from monitoring your blood pressure constantly, then I think it is best you remove it from your house? That way you won't check it as often. Have you spoke to your Dr about this issue at hand? They're good readings, its basically 120/80, best you can have :p

Thread starter #4

Power Of Evil

VIPR Member
Ratings
Best answers
If you think you can't stop yourself from monitoring your blood pressure constantly, then I think it is best you remove it from your house? That way you won't check it as often. Have you spoke to your Dr about this issue at hand? They're good readings, its basically 120/80, best you can have :p
I'll try, and i will ask what my Doctor thinks about this. Yes i agree it makes me worse and scared to. Sometimes my reading can go up and down thats what scares me. Thanks.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Mia. General Discussions 2