Ghost Stories.

wooddog

VIPR Member
Reaction score
Best answers
I wont try to change your mind!

Im not trying to change your mind. U have freedom to believe what you want! But very trustworthy people have seen UFOs. Like astronauts and even Presidents of the US, Carter, Bush. Airline pilots and policemen have seen them. Im sure 90% are fake reports! But I think we are an enteresting race of people on Earth, and we have Nuclear power which might make us enteresting to some other aliens. You ask, "Why us??" Well the government has been sending Radio Wave messages into space since the 50s. dont you think that someone could track those radio wave messages back to us??? You know, just out of curiosity. For the same reason we are curious about outer space and life there. They would be curious about us!!!

---------- Post added at 08:40 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:34 AM ----------

I mispoke, I meant they have seen these markings on Pyramids in Mexico, Hundurus, & Peru, But I ask how could they lift and fit those super heavy blocks of stone so high?? I think they needed help from alien technology to build the Pyramids! I dont see how the Egyptions could lift thos blocks so high and fit them so perfectly.

Evil Decepticon

VIPR Member
Reaction score
Best answers
Yes, we have been sending waves to the space during 70 years, but this means that only a civilization in 70 light years can recieve it because the waves travel at light speed that is insuperable. Only 70 light years, 140 light years of diameter. THE UNIVERSE IS HUGE! Do you know what is the biggest structure found in the universe? is the supercluster Perseus-Pegasus with a size of 1.000.000.000 of light years. Think for a while about that. A light year is more than 5.913.000.000.000 miles. And of course if supercluster Perseus-Pegasus is inside the universe, that means that the universe, obviously, is bigger. It´s impossible that an alien civilization have found our solar sistem. Totaly impossible because we are nothing compare to the size of the Universe, less than nothing. As Carl Sagan used to say, maybe we are the fisrt inteligent lifeform in the universe.

And egyptians did can built the pyramids, the evidence is there. You only have to go to Egiypt to see it. I believe because i can see they.

LittleMonsteR

VIPR Member
Reaction score
Best answers
But, Suleiman-legendary king and prophet of the God! He was using goblins and strong daemons for make imposible builds. He wasn't use aliens right?

wooddog

VIPR Member
Reaction score
Best answers
Are U an astronomer??

Wow U must be an Astronomer, Yes I see what you are saying about the speed of lite. That would be an obstacle unless there is a way around it, Like a, Star Gate, Didn U see what I wrote at BJ about the, Philidelphia Experement?? That Is a known fact that the Navy Battlship went back in time for a short period to a port in West Verginia, Where it had been a few days earlier! Hundreds of witnesses! After they stopped the experiment, it returned but the cell structure of the ship and crew had mixed together. Did U see movie ,"The Fly"? All you have to do is turn, Light Time, Back on itself! Who says that the speed of a light beam has to be straight. Couldnt it be in the shape of a figure 8? and cross itself??? :shock:

---------- Post added at 10:07 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:48 PM ----------

It would be impossible to travel like you said, IF light traveled in a straight line. If you consider the theory of Albert Einstien that traveling on a beem of light that doubles back. It would concivably be possible to jump that gap with the use of an apparatus such as a, Stare Gate! The Space Time, Continueum could concievebly be manipulated, With future technology! You base your theory on a basis of what is known, right now!!!! Im talking about a race of people thousands of years more advanced than us. Maybe our brains arent matured enough to grasp the concept!!!! If they could effect a Battlship with primetive technology of the 40s, Just think what could happen with advanced tech. Your Just not gonna buy this possibility, are you EV?? LOL Its ok, I think it is good to excersise the brain like this.! Remember we are just talking about theories here, Just possibilities, Not facts!! Your still a good friend, We just think a little different. I just want you to consider the theory Im presenting! :sly:

Evil Decepticon

VIPR Member
Reaction score
Best answers
Stephen Hawking tell us in his book "A brief history of time: from big bang to black holes" that something similar to a Star Gate is possible. He call it wormhole. Carl Sagan used to think in the same way. If something like a wormhole is possible space travel would be easier, but is only theory.

I don´t know if the time travel is possible, but i have a theory that say that you can go to the past traveling faster than light. For example. Imagine for a while than you can run faster than light and you leave your home to go work at 8:00 AM. If you could run so fast you maybe will arrive at your work before 8:00, at 7:50, for example, BUT AT 7:50 YOU ARE STILL IN YOUR HOME. Einstein told us that nothing material can reach the light speed because to reach it the energy require would be infinite.

I heard a years ago that the US air force spread the rumour of UFOs because they were really testing new fighters during the cold war. If people believed that the new fighters were UFO the USSR would not spy or something like that.

Haha, yes wooddog, i love astronomy, is my passion!!!!:biggrin1: and i believe that we are not alone in the universe, but it is too much big for someone has found us. Maybe in a far future this will happen, or maybe we are going to be the ones that find another inteligent lifeform, yes that means that probably we are going to be the evil invasor :evil: of a peaceful world. wahahahahahaha

wooddog

VIPR Member
Reaction score
Best answers
The Philadelphia Experiment proved time travel!

What happened to the battlship at the Philidelphia experiment proved that an object can only occupy one space at a time! When they activated the cloaking device in The Port of Philadelphia, The ship left that port, Disappeared and was seen in real time. (That means at the same instant) In a port in, West Verginia, A port that the ship had been at 3 days earlier! It was the same ship but got confused in the time schedual and underwent some change on a molecular level. It did not exist in two places at the same time. It physically went back to a place it had been 3 days earlier. That scenario tells us that an object can not occupy 2 places at the same time. I got a Headache!!! lol :sly:

Evil Decepticon

VIPR Member
Reaction score
Best answers
I believe you because you are telling me that of the battleship, but i have never heard nothing about that incident. As i said, i don´t know much about time travels but if same object can´t be in two different places at the same time that means that time travels are impossible. Imagine that you travel in time to the jurassic, for example, yes at that age didn´t exist humans, but the molecules and atoms that costitude part of your body did exits at that age.

wooddog

VIPR Member
Reaction score
Best answers
U can only go back, not forward!

Having stated that fact tends to point me toward the belief that If you could travel in Time, you would only be able to go backwards in time not Forward! Because you could not go to a place that doesnt exist yet. Like say, May 9 2010. You could not go there because it hasnt happened yet, BUT! you could go to, May 9 2008, because it HAS! happened. Do you read me??? But if you did go to May 9 2008, you would have to disappear from May 9 2009!! I need some Asperin! :.shocked:

Evil Decepticon

VIPR Member
Reaction score
Best answers
Yes mate i understand you, but some molecules and atoms that are in your body in 2009 aren´t there in 2008, so that means that you have in your body in 2009 atoms and molecules that in 2008 are arround the world. Imagine that before the time travel you drink a glass of water. In 2008 that water may be in the sea or in a river or in a bottle, for example, and you said that an object can´t be in two places at the same time, but that water is in your body and in another place at the same time. This is a dead end, don´t you think?:biggrin1:

Hoofscece

VIPR Member
Reaction score
Best answers
Is anyone else having connection trouble to the forums?

[youtube=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=su0U37w2tws]

http://www.NewiPhoneUnlock.com

Colonel Sanders’ Handwritten Secret Recipe Returns to Louisville Media Challenged to Crack New Security Today at Value Menu Luncheon inside Modernized VaultKFC and Talladega Race Fans Team Up for World-Record Chicken Dance Attempt During Kentucky Grilled Chicken™ Launch KFC Corporation, based in Louisville, Kentucky, is the world's most popular chicken restaurant chain, specializing in Original Recipe®, Extra Crispy™, Twister® and Colonel's Crispy Strips® chicken with homestyle sides.uthinkfc.com porsche girl crash photosEvery day, nearly eight million customers are served around the world. KFC's menu includes Original Recipe® chicken -- made with the same great taste Colonel Harland Sanders created more than a half-century ago. Customers around the globe also enjoy more than 300 other products -- from a Chunky Chicken Pot Pie in the United States to a salmon sandwich in Japan.wjt edgar sawtelleKFC has more than 11,000 restaurants in more than 80 countries and territories around the world. And in quite a few U.S. cities, KFC is teaming up with sister restaurants, A&W, All-American Food™, Long John Silver's, Taco Bell and Pizza Hut, selling products from the popular chains in one convenient location.vincent foster minka kelly KFC Inks Innovative Mother's Day Offer: Show the Colonel Your Mom-Themed Tattoo and KFC Will Show You the Chicken KFC Honors 365-Day-a-Year Public Displays of Affection by Serving Up Huge Prizes, Including a Free Vacation or Motorcycle and a Year’s Supply of Kentucky Grilled Chicken™ free food coupons joshua childers catsouras family kfc nutrition norwood promotional products recovery.gov wapt anthony mix 28 year old beagle food lion unt hin kfc pdf www.oprah.com jon gosselin In Honor of its Freshly Delivered and Prepared Fried Chicken on the Bone, KFC Becomes First-Ever Corporate Sponsor of “Fresh”ly Repaired Potholes in U.S. Cities Kentucky Fried Chicken Asks Mayors to Nominate U.S. Cities for KFC-Branded Pothole Repair affair free kfc printable coupons bria metz john baldacci kfc coupon site oprah.com kfc.com coupons KFC and Talladega Race Fans Team Up for World-Record Chicken Dance Attempt During Kentucky Grilled Chicken™ Launch wapt.com wesleyan shooting chrysler incentives american idol performances last night thinkkc.com hr 1966 six in spanish KFC is part of Yum! Brands, Inc., which is the world's largest restaurant system with over 32,500 KFC, A&W All-American Food™,Taco Bell, Long John Silver's and Pizza Hut restaurants in more than 100 countries and territories. eric bledsoe press conference oprah/kfc www.kfc.com 705 area code kiran chetry brown bear travelzoo.com ophra pru jack mccollough kfc grilled chicken coupon opera winfrey 9wlbt breaking news face transplant cleveland clinic kim capello paula abdul addiction wlbt.com omnitech gps hack nikki catsouras car accident

2009 | 2008 | 2007 | 2006 | 2005 | 2004 | 2003 | 2002-1999

<hr size="1" />Members of the media may call the KFC media line at (502) 874-8100.

May 6, 2009

KFC Inks Innovative Mother's Day Offer: Show the Colonel Your Mom-Themed Tattoo and KFC Will Show You the Chicken

KFC Honors 365-Day-a-Year Public Displays of Affection by Serving Up Huge Prizes, Including a Free Vacation or Motorcycle and a Year’s Supply of Kentucky Grilled Chicken™

» Read Full Article

<hr size="1" />April 25, 2009

KFC and Talladega Race Fans Team Up for World-Record Chicken Dance Attempt During Kentucky Grilled Chicken™ Launch

» Read Full Article

<hr size="1" />April 14, 2009

KFC Serves Up a Second Secret Recipe: Kentucky Grilled Chicken™

The Unfried Side of KFC: Launch of New Grilled Menu Item Revolutionizes Brand

KFC Declares Monday, April 27 “UNFry Day” and Offers America Free Taste of Kentucky Grilled Chicken Nationwide

» Read Full Article

<hr size="1" />March 25, 2009

KFC Colonel and Road Repair Crew Take Advertising to the Streets to Re-"Fresh" America's Pothole-Stricken Roadways

In Honor of its Freshly Delivered and Prepared Fried Chicken on the Bone, KFC Becomes First-Ever Corporate Sponsor of “Fresh”ly Repaired Potholes in U.S. Cities

Kentucky Fried Chicken Asks Mayors to Nominate U.S. Cities for KFC-Branded Pothole Repair

» Read Full Article

<hr size="1" />February 10, 2009

To Launch the Ultimate Value Menu, KFC Offers First-Ever Look into New High-Tech Home of One of America's Most Valued Secrets

Colonel Sanders’ Handwritten Secret Recipe Returns to Louisville

Media Challenged to Crack New Security Today at Value Menu Luncheon inside Modernized Vault

» Read Full Article

<hr size="1" />February 1, 2009

KFC Makes $250,000 Donation to Colonel's Scholars in Honor of Football Fans and Players

» Read Full Article

<hr size="1" />January 29, 2009

Still Fresh at 65: KFC Continues Colonel Sanders' Tradition of ‘A Cook in Every Kitchen’

KFC Debuts Fresh-Focused Ads to Spotlight New "Unbeatable Feast"– A Family Dinner for Five for Only $3 per Person

Kentucky Fried Chicken Entire Menu Now Zero Grams Trans Fat Per Serving

» Read Full Article

<hr size="1" />January 6, 2009

Colonel's Scholars Charity to Score Super-Bowl-Size Win if NFL Teams "Wing It" During Playoffs and Super Bowl XLIII

KFC - the “Official Wing Sponsor” of the NFL Playoffs and Super Bowl XLIII - to Make Six-figure Finger-Lickin’ Good Charity Donation for Hail Mary Pass Completed During the NFL Postseason

<h3></h3>

<h3>[youtube=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9QUT0tweX1M]</h3>

<h3></h3>

<h3>don't need a drug dealer to get high</h3>

While illicit drug use by teens is declining, now there’s a threat from the family medicine cabinet: The abuse of prescription and over-the-counter drugs. But parents and caregivers can help to stop this dangerous trend.

legends ladera ranch

Bacterial Vaginosis (BV) is the name of a condition in women where the normal balance of bacteria in the vagina is disrupted and replaced by an overgrowth of certain bacteria. It is sometimes accompanied by discharge, odor, pain, itching, or burning.

Bacterial Vaginosis (BV) is the most common vaginal infection in women of childbearing age. In the United States, BV is common in pregnant women. ...More...

KFC Corporation, based in Louisville, Kentucky, is the world's most popular chicken restaurant chain, specializing in Original Recipe®, Extra Crispy™, Twister® and Colonel's Crispy Strips® chicken with homestyle sides.

lesli catsouras

Teens abusing prescription drugs say they are readily available – in their own homes, from friends or relatives, and online pharmacies.

catsouras car crash

Teens abusing prescription drugs say they are readily available – in their own homes, from friends or relatives, and online pharmacies.

kfc coupons

Bacterial Vaginosis (BV) is the name of a condition in women where the normal balance of bacteria in the vagina is disrupted and replaced by an overgrowth of certain bacteria. It is sometimes accompanied by discharge, odor, pain, itching, or burning.

Bacterial Vaginosis (BV) is the most common vaginal infection in women of childbearing age. In the United States, BV is common in pregnant women. ...More...

unthink kfc

kfc locations

KFC Corporation, based in Louisville, Kentucky, is the world's most popular chicken restaurant chain, specializing in Original Recipe®, Extra Crispy™, Twister® and Colonel's Crispy Strips® chicken with homestyle sides.

oprah winfrey kfc

Syphilis is a sexually transmitted disease (STD) caused by the bacterium Treponema pallidum. It has often been called “the great imitator” because so many of the signs and symptoms are indistinguishable from those of other diseases.

Syphilis is passed from person to person through direct contact with a syphilis sore. Sores occur mainly on the external genitals, vagina, anus, or in the rectum. Sores also can occur on the lips and in the mouth. Transmission of the organism occurs during vaginal, anal, or oral sex. Pregnant women with the disease can pass it to the babies they are carrying. Syphilis cannot be spread through contact with toilet seats, doorknobs, swimming pools, hot tubs, bathtubs, shared clothing, or eating utensils. ...more...

connie culp s husband

david ogden stiers

craig herkert

walgreens

walgreens photo

Every day, nearly eight million customers are served around the world. KFC's menu includes Original Recipe® chicken -- made with the same great taste Colonel Harland Sanders created more than a half-century ago. Customers around the globe also enjoy more than 300 other products -- from a Chunky Chicken Pot Pie in the United States to a salmon sandwich in Japan.

unthinkfc.com

kentucky fried chicken

Every day, nearly eight million customers are served around the world. KFC's menu includes Original Recipe® chicken -- made with the same great taste Colonel Harland Sanders created more than a half-century ago. Customers around the globe also enjoy more than 300 other products -- from a Chunky Chicken Pot Pie in the United States to a salmon sandwich in Japan.

kidzui

ctic stock

kindle dx

www.unthinkkfc.com

national day of prayer

erik bluemel

deanna hummel

KFC has more than 11,000 restaurants in more than 80 countries and territories around the world. And in quite a few U.S. cities, KFC is teaming up with sister restaurants, A&W, All-American Food™, Long John Silver's, Taco Bell and Pizza Hut, selling products from the popular chains in one convenient location.

kfc.com

free kfc

KFC has more than 11,000 restaurants in more than 80 countries and territories around the world. And in quite a few U.S. cities, KFC is teaming up with sister restaurants, A&W, All-American Food™, Long John Silver's, Taco Bell and Pizza Hut, selling products from the popular chains in one convenient location.

oprah.com

KFC is part of Yum! Brands, Inc., which is the world's largest restaurant system with over 32,500 KFC, A&W All-American Food™,Taco Bell, Long John Silver's and Pizza Hut restaurants in more than 100 countries and territories.

eleanor squillari

KFC is part of Yum! Brands, Inc., which is the world's largest restaurant system with over 32,500 KFC, A&W All-American Food™,Taco Bell, Long John Silver's and Pizza Hut restaurants in more than 100 countries and territories.

world s oldest dog

face transplant pict...

stormy daniels senat...

unthink kfc.com

frank melton

pitch tipping

nicole catsouras

Pelvic inflammatory disease (PID) is a general term that refers to infection of the uterus (womb), fallopian tubes (tubes that carry eggs from the ovaries to the uterus) and other reproductive organs. It is a common and serious complication of some sexually transmitted diseases (STDs), especially chlamydia and gonorrhea. PID can damage the fallopian tubes and tissues in and near the uterus and ovaries. PID can lead to serious consequences including infertility, ectopic pregnancy (a pregnancy in the fallopian tube or elsewhere outside of the womb), abscess formation, and chronic pelvic pain.

oprah free chicken

eric bledsoe

Pelvic inflammatory disease (PID) is a general term that refers to infection of the uterus (womb), fallopian tubes (tubes that carry eggs from the ovaries to the uterus) and other reproductive organs. It is a common and serious complication of some sexually transmitted diseases (STDs), especially chlamydia and gonorrhea. PID can damage the fallopian tubes and tissues in and near the uterus and ovaries. PID can lead to serious consequences including infertility, ectopic pregnancy (a pregnancy in the fallopian tube or elsewhere outside of the womb), abscess formation, and chronic pelvic pain.

wlbt

madoff secretary

anodyne therapy

Genital HPV infection is a sexually transmitted disease (STD) that is caused by human papillomavirus (HPV). Human papillomavirus is the name of a group of viruses that includes more than 100 different strains or types. More than 30 of these viruses are sexually transmitted, and they can infect the genital area of men and women including the skin of the penis, vulva (area outside the vagina), or anus, and the linings of the vagina, cervix, or rectum. Most people who become infected with HPV will not have any symptoms and will clear the infection on their own.

think kfc

Beginning today through Mother’s Day, KFC fans are encouraged to submit photos of their mom-themed tattoos via www.KFC.com. The first 200 people to register at www.KFC.com each day will receive $10 in KFC gift checks which may be used toward the purchase of KFC’s new Kentucky Grilled Chicken for their mothers. (While photos are encouraged, submitting a photo is not required to participate in the daily giveaways.) Consumers without a mom-themed tattoo are encouraged to go online and download a KFC-themed tattoo cutout paying tribute to their moms. This offer is for a five-day period, May 6 through May 10, beginning each day at noon EST and ending at 4 p.m. EST (or while supplies last).

“It is easy for people to make an effort to show moms that they care on Mother’s Day,” said Javier Benito, executive vice president of marketing and food innovation for KFC. “Since we are focused year-round on helping moms bring their family together around a bucket of KFC, whether it’s Original Recipe® or Kentucky Grilled Chicken, we really wanted to honor those who show their love for Mom every day.”

emily kuchar

Genital herpes is a sexually transmitted disease (STD) caused by the herpes simplex viruses type 1 (HSV-1) and type 2 (HSV-2). Most genital herpes is caused by HSV-2. Most individuals have no or only minimal signs or symptoms from HSV-1 or HSV-2 infection. When signs do occur, they typically appear as one or more blisters on or around the genitals or rectum. The blisters break, leaving tender ulcers (sores) that may take two to four weeks to heal the first time they occur. Typically, another outbreak can appear weeks or months after the first, but it almost always is less severe and shorter than the first outbreak. Although the infection can stay in the body indefinitely, the number of outbreaks tends to decrease over a period of years.

judy trunnell

maine

Chlamydia is a common sexually transmitted disease (STD) caused by the bacterium, Chlamydia trachomatis, which can damage a woman's reproductive organs. Even though symptoms of chlamydia are usually mild or absent, serious complications that cause irreversible damage, including infertility, can occur "silently" before a woman ever recognizes a problem. Chlamydia also can cause discharge from the penis of an infected man.

ashton lundeby

Whether your mom is looking to get away from it all and enjoy the wide-open spaces on a new motorcycle or if she prefers to gather up the family for a vacation getaway, those who enter the KFC Mother’s Day Sweepstakes have the chance to give their mom the ultimate Mother’s Day gift. The winner will have their choice of either a motorcycle or a family vacation along with free Kentucky Grilled Chicken for a year! The KFC Mother’s Day Sweepstakes is open for a five-day period, beginning May 6 at noon EST and ending May 10 at 4 p.m. EST.

Moms Love Grilled Chicken Kentucky Grilled Chicken, marinated and seasoned with a savory blend of six secret herbs and spices and slow roasted to juicy perfection, is now available in KFC stores nationwide – at the same price as Original Recipe Chicken. A two-piece Grilled meal (breast & wing or drumstick & thigh, along with two side items and a biscuit) is priced at only $3.99 plus tax. (Pricing and participation may vary.)

clarion ledger

Gonorrhea is a sexually transmitted disease (STD). Gonorrhea is caused by Neisseria gonorrhoeae, a bacterium that can grow and multiply easily in the warm, moist areas of the reproductive tract, including the cervix (opening to the womb), uterus (womb), and fallopian tubes (egg canals) in women, and in the urethra (urine canal) in women and men. The bacterium can also grow in the mouth, throat, eyes, and anus. Any sexually active person can be infected with gonorrhea. In the United States, the highest reported rates of infection are among sexually active teenagers, young adults, and African Americans.

kendra spears

Whether your mom is looking to get away from it all and enjoy the wide-open spaces on a new motorcycle or if she prefers to gather up the family for a vacation getaway, those who enter the KFC Mother’s Day Sweepstakes have the chance to give their mom the ultimate Mother’s Day gift. The winner will have their choice of either a motorcycle or a family vacation along with free Kentucky Grilled Chicken for a year! The KFC Mother’s Day Sweepstakes is open for a five-day period, beginning May 6 at noon EST and ending May 10 at 4 p.m. EST.

Moms Love Grilled Chicken Kentucky Grilled Chicken, marinated and seasoned with a savory blend of six secret herbs and spices and slow roasted to juicy perfection, is now available in KFC stores nationwide – at the same price as Original Recipe Chicken. A two-piece Grilled meal (breast & wing or drumstick & thigh, along with two side items and a biscuit) is priced at only $3.99 plus tax. (Pricing and participation may vary.)

<a title="132456" href="http://www.unlockiphonelive.com/">stormy daniels

</a>

intelligym

Trichomoniasis is a common sexually transmitted disease (STD) that affects both women and men, although symptoms are more common in women. Trichomoniasis is the most common curable STD in young, sexually active women. An estimated 7.4 million new cases occur each year in women and men

uthinkfc.comTrichomoniasis is a common sexually transmitted disease (STD) that affects both women and men, although symptoms are more common in women. Trichomoniasis is the most common curable STD in young, sexually active women. An estimated 7.4 million new cases occur each year in women and menfeasesfes

<a title="132456" href="http://www.unlockiphonelive.com/">porsche girl crash

</a>

wjtv

edgar sawtelle

vincent foster

minka KFC is part of Yum! Brands, Inc., which is the world's largest restaurant system with over 32,500 KFC, A&W All-American Food™,Taco Bell, Long John Silver's and Pizza Hut restaurants in more than 100 countries and territories.elly

<a title="132456" href="http://www.Iphoneunlockerv2.com">free food coupons

</a>

Beginning today through Mother’s Day, KFC fans are encouraged to submit photos of their mom-themed tattoos via www.KFC.com. The first 200 people to register at www.KFC.com each day will receive $10 in KFC gift checks which may be used toward the purchase of KFC’s new Kentucky Grilled Chicken for their mothers. (While photos are encouraged, submitting a photo is not required to participate in the daily giveaways.) Consumers without a mom-themed tattoo are encouraged to go online and download a KFC-themed tattoo cutout paying tribute to their moms. This offer is for a five-day period, May 6 through May 10, beginning each day at noon EST and ending at 4 p.m. EST (or while supplies last).

“It is easy for people to make an effort to show moms that they care on Mother’s Day,” said Javier Benito, executive vice president of marketing and food innovation for KFC. “Since we are focused year-round on helping moms bring their family together around a bucket of KFC, whether it’s Original Recipe® or Kentucky Grilled Chicken, we really wanted to honor those who show their love for Mom every day.”

joshua childers

<a title="132456" href="http://www.Iphoneunlockerv2.com">catsouras family

</a>

.kfc nutritionKFC has more than 11,000 restaurants in more than 80 countries and territories around the world. And in quite a few U.S. cities, KFC is teaming up with sister restaurants, A&W, All-American Food™, Long John Silver's, Taco Bell and Pizza Hut, selling products from the popular chains in one convenient location.

Evil Decepticon

VIPR Member
Reaction score
Best answers
Of my god, another "$·$%$&%$ Spammer. That kind of people hasn´t anything better to do? it´s unbelieveble.:thumbdown:

LittleMonsteR

VIPR Member
Reaction score
Best answers
Really interestnig experiments:sly: This can be possible really? Really strange things happens in the world. Maybe oneday this world will transform to a black hole and swallow all galaxy because of expirements! First us:biggrin1: Everything started at this world and finishes at this world maybe.

Don't wory this is just my theory:biggrin1:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.