Farewell ShawneyJ Come Back Another Day!

Lupita Ramos

VIPR Member
Reaction score
Best answers
hi guys, well this is it for me. after merging so many forums and videos sites to Ah!, and done what had to be done. its time to put my family first atm and farewell myself placing someone in charge. we have admins from sites that has been merged here, so its fare to choose the admin with the most experience with our current software.

first of all, the sites that was merged here had no where else to go, so i offered my services to them with the plan to extend into a kinda chat forums social network. rather than having a chat rooms and forums chat site, i believe i have done the wright thing and changing to what our member want, not what i want.

all said and done, in my eyes, members have requested by mail what they want, and thats something of interest to them. so im going to do it. actually is going to do this for you all.

so please welcome who is a great coder and designer to take over Ah! Chats, and whom is the best graphics designer since day one. Killing Heidi was the admin and creator of the Jodelle Ferland Forums since 2007. Silent_Rage a mass long time amazing Admin/Mod/Designer.

not many changes will be happening apart from more videos merging, images, lots of edits and some small forum name changes. but this will not be done by me. again, i dont have time anymore. so cheers for now. take care all.

FYI: from this thread and onwards you will be dealing with and so any issues contact Killing Heidi as im yet to get a reply from SR.
any other issues you will be dealing with staff while using the contact us form, not me. so do not contact me as you will not get an answer.
good luck to all and good bye for now.

Killing Heidi

VIPR Member
Reaction score
Best answers
Thanks VIPR VIPR for the trust i have certainly earned. Lets bring us to the next level! :wwm:

Silent_Rage

VIPR Member
Reaction score
Best answers
Sorry that I Missed this wow finally got through with my projects and done projects from another site that I can turn in anytime and I finally Graduated and passed all three tests from them hate to see you a go for a bit and thanks for putting trust....in others on here I know what ya mean by family been going through issues as well with school and all I would pm but glad I read your post here all is going great for the this brand new year just can't believe it's April I just hope we get see you on here when you get the time too.. I just was thinking of the the chat forum and didn't even know you posted I generally would get an email when someone would post....just take all the time you need...mate.. Cheers to you ..and most of all thank you.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.