Welcome to #VIPR 2.1

This style is currently being worked on. There will be a Dark and Light version on this style. Old style does not support 2.1. Keep posting!

Do you USA people like the Australian Car, Lets Say Holdens?

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL VERTIFORO SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR

Lupita Ramos

VIPR Member
Ratings
Best answers
the best car in Australia is the Holden. im wondering does anyone from the USA like our cars (Holden)

this is a Holden R8 Clubsport. like?

Silent_Rage

VIPR Member
Ratings
Best answers
I think it's a beautiful car now if it's cheap on gas I would take that car what scares me the most on this car is the front bumper on this car the car is very low and easily can be a wreck if you hit something even though it's not that big it can easily get stuck maybe I am seeing this wrong....but that car is way low on the ground I feel sorry for someone that has to jack that car up....the way it looks man I could not even hide underneath it I used hide underneath cars when I was kid...but this is a amazing beautiful car...this is the first time to see this type of car....is it automatic or do you have to shift gears in this car...

Lupita Ramos

VIPR Member
Ratings
Best answers
Shonna. no, this car is not cheap on petrol.well its not too bad if you haven't got a lead foot lol. take it easy on the pedal and its not too bad on petrol/gas. well, actually, out on the highway, this car drops from 8 cylinders to 4 to save fuel, thats petty cool ;)
in this pic, it does look very low, but it's actually legal limit, and you can get a jack under there just fine.
yes, this day and age, cars wheck very easy for safety reason as you know.
yes you have your choice, but this car is a automatic not manual.
what sort of car do you prefer?
in this pic below, you can see a bit more clearance to fit a jack which is custom made for the car when you buy.

House MD

VIPR Member
Ratings
Best answers
I think that's a really cool car. I love the looks of it. As an American, I never really see Australian cars but they all seem really modded to me.. is that accurate? I only know a few Aussies, but the ones I do really are into their cars and modding them. pretty cool

Lupita Ramos

VIPR Member
Ratings
Best answers
do you mean, is this car in the pics modified?

this is actually what the car looks like when you buy it from the car shop.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

About Us

Online Sim Car Racing at VIPR. All series Sponsored by VIPR, Super Cheap and AutObarn. Win Prizes. Project CARS 2, iRacing, GT Sport and more!

Forum software by: XenForo™

Video

Current Series!

V8SC
The #VIPR Project CARS 2 V8 SuperCars Series is underway for PS4. V8SC & Super2 Series - 2018.

V8SC Sign Up! Super2 Sign Up!