• 2018 “It doesn't matter whether you come in first, in the middle of the pack, or last. You can say, 'I have finished.' There is a lot of satisfaction in that.” 2018

This site is owned and third-party cookies. If you continue with us we understand that you accept the use of cookies.

• #VIPR Australia's No.1 Sim Racing Forums

Online Sim Racing Community for Australia, New Zealand and worldwide.
    Register Now!
  • Win Real Prizes at #VIPR

Join a series or club event and win real prizes!
    Read More
  • Gaming Community

Chat with other Gamers in our Gaming Discussion Forum!
    Join to Chat
  • Off-Topic Discussions

Dance moms season 1 episode 1 group dance

Discussion in 'VIPR Multimedia' started by Hadley, Sep 13, 2014.

1. Hadley

Hadley VIPR Member Member

lets go back in time when dance moms very first started. you can see from this group dance performance just on how much the girls have improved. abby seemed not to like the girls dance. but for us it was a start of a great new tv show. anyone have any comments about the very first dance moms?
    Hidden Content. This message usually means the Author is asking for a reply post for their hard work to be visible to you:
    hidden

5 people like this.
  2. Sammy

Sammy VIPR Member Member

WOW! Look at how much they have grown as a dancer since then. I miss the old times, though time must go on, so im also enjoying the new series.

3. Maddie

Maddie Everyone’s replaceable! Member

I wish we could turn back time and start again for episode 1. The years went by so fast and the show is almost over forever :12x:

4 people like this.
  4. OP
    OP
    Hadley

Hadley VIPR Member Member

Haha I second that. The show mite come back when Abby Lee gets out of Jail?

5. Power Of Evil

Power Of Evil VIPR Member Member

I really don't know how you young teens can stand Abby. I hate the way she treats the kids. What makes you like her. Please explain?