Welcome to #VIPR 2.1

This style is currently being worked on. There will be a Dark and Light version on this style. Old style does not support 2.1. Keep posting!

Dance moms season 1 episode 1 group dance

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL VERTIFORO SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR

Hadley

VIPR Member
Ratings
Best answers
lets go back in time when dance moms very first started. you can see from this group dance performance just on how much the girls have improved. abby seemed not to like the girls dance. but for us it was a start of a great new tv show. anyone have any comments about the very first dance moms?
You need to reply to this in order to see this content.

Sammy

VIPR Member
Ratings
Best answers
WOW! Look at how much they have grown as a dancer since then. I miss the old times, though time must go on, so im also enjoying the new series.

Maddie

Everyone’s replaceable!
Ratings
Best answers
I wish we could turn back time and start again for episode 1. The years went by so fast and the show is almost over forever :12x:

Hadley

VIPR Member
Ratings
Best answers
I wish we could turn back time and start again for episode 1. The years went by so fast and the show is almost over forever :12x:
Haha I second that. The show mite come back when Abby Lee gets out of Jail?

Power Of Evil

VIPR Member
Ratings
Best answers
I really don't know how you young teens can stand Abby. I hate the way she treats the kids. What makes you like her. Please explain?

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

About Us

Online Sim Car Racing at VIPR. All series Sponsored by VIPR, Super Cheap and AutObarn. Win Prizes. Project CARS 2, iRacing, GT Sport and more!

Forum software by: XenForo™

Video

Current Series!

V8SC
The #VIPR Project CARS 2 V8 SuperCars Series is underway for PS4. V8SC & Super2 Series - 2018.

V8SC Sign Up! Super2 Sign Up!