ClipBucket BBCode For vBulletin Added To Play WatchItMate Videos

Lupita Ramos

VIPR Member
Reaction score
Best answers
First off i didnt even know this was possible to work out how to create a BBCode from Clip-Bucket Videos to vBulletin. After searching the internet on how i could go about creating it. No help whatsoever from anyone on Google. I read lots of people requesting it, but no replies on how. I found one for SMF but not one piece of code was any help. But anyways, i decided to take it on myself. Its not the greatest way of how i created the BBCode. I kinda would have rather a .XML Product, but hey, its something i have always wanted and it works for vBulletin 3 and vBulletin 4. It's a BBCode you cannot add from any Clip-Bucket powered site. You can only add one site to add videos from. Although, you could create multiple BBCodes for other Clip-Bucket sites. But i only wanted this to work with WatchItMate.Com. So it does the job.

Demo
Loading the player ...

Ive added this addon to vBulletin.org here: http://www.vbulletin.org/forum/showthread.php?t=311970

Members that would like to know how to use these BBCodes here at Ah! Chat Forums.
Please Watch this Video to Help you out ;)

Last edited by a moderator:

vxoljxst

VIPR Member
Reaction score
Best answers
I just so happen to be a member of watchitmate. Thanks :)

M

Maddie2

I can't watch this video on my iPhone 5. Is this normal? :spew:

Lupita Ramos

VIPR Member
Reaction score
Best answers
I can't watch this video on my iPhone 5. Is this normal? :spew:
yes because anything .FLV for-matte cant be played by any apple device as far as i know. you would think this day and age you would be able to watch flash videos on an android. maybe they cant do it, or theres a addon for your phone, idk tbh. :dontknow:

Killing Heidi

VIPR Member
Reaction score
Best answers
What about the latest ClipBucket which now supports Mobile ???

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Lupita Ramos VIPR Multimedia 1