2018 “When you win a race you're on top that day, so take it for what its worth, have a good time and party, cause the next day when you get out of bed, the meter goes back to zero again.” 2018

Chloe Moretz Carrie 2013 Movie Screencaps, HD Stills, Blu-ray Set 1

Thread starter #1

ABBY

VIPR Member
Ratings
Best answers
Hello ;)
Its been awhile since i have added ScreenCaps to our Chloe Moretz Site for Fans. Theres some movies i have missed, but i will get to them so hang in there. I thought i'd do the movie Carrie first as i know there are going to be a heap of Stills. Its taken over 2 hours to do the first 150!. I thought i'd do 150 ScreenCaps a night or 2 lol. It just takes so long. But hey, i enjoy helping out our Chloe Moretz Fans. My aim when doing ScreenCaps is to get as many Chloe Moretz Face Shoots as possible, Facial expressions, full body shots etc for members to work with in photoshop and make something of them. Im not one to take ass shots, behind shots or some crap like that, plus Trevor Duke-Moretz would kill me lol. Im not out to get every single Screen Shot i can get. Just ones members can like or work with.

I would have done these sooner but i had to wait for the movie to be released in BR/HD. That way i could resize these Caps to a bigger size than what other websites have. These Carrie ScreenCaps of Chloe Moretz are Full screen size of 1920x816. A lot better than the other caps i have done in the past. Still not 100% clear but i will get there in the end! Please, don't forget to say thanks, its supports our site, Chloe and a members hard work. Thanks guys. Oh, and don't forget to click image to enlarge.

This is Set 1. I will continue every few days uploading 100 till im done. Hope you all like. Cheers.

Samples:

Enjoy all 150 Carrie ScreenCaps!

You need to reply to this in order to see this content.

Sky2000

VIPR Member
Best answers
I have been searching for Carrie Movie Caps for days!!!
Came across this on google THANK YOU!

Darknessb

VIPR Member
Ratings
Best answers
Hello ;)
Its been awhile since i have added ScreenCaps to our Chloe Moretz Site for Fans. Theres some movies i have missed, but i will get to them so hang in there. I thought i'd do the movie Carrie first as i know there are going to be a heap of Stills. Its taken over 2 hours to do the first 150!. I thought i'd do 150 ScreenCaps a night or 2 lol. It just takes so long. But hey, i enjoy helping out our Chloe Moretz Fans. My aim when doing ScreenCaps is to get as many Chloe Moretz Face Shoots as possible, Facial expressions, full body shots etc for members to work with in photoshop and make something of them. Im not one to take ass shots, behind shots or some crap like that, plus Trevor Duke-Moretz would kill me lol. Im not out to get every single Screen Shot i can get. Just ones members can like or work with.

I would have done these sooner but i had to wait for the movie to be released in BR/HD. That way i could resize these Caps to a bigger size than what other websites have. These Carrie ScreenCaps of Chloe Moretz are Full screen size of 1920x816. A lot better than the other caps i have done in the past. Still not 100% clear but i will get there in the end! Please, don't forget to say thanks, its supports our site, Chloe and a members hard work. Thanks guys. Oh, and don't forget to click image to enlarge.

This is Set 1. I will continue every few days uploading 100 till im done. Hope you all like. Cheers.

Enjoy all 150 Carrie ScreenCaps!

***Hidden content cannot be quoted.***

I love these!