• 2018 “It doesn't matter whether you come in first, in the middle of the pack, or last. You can say, 'I have finished.' There is a lot of satisfaction in that.” 2018

This site is owned and third-party cookies. If you continue with us we understand that you accept the use of cookies.

• #VIPR Australia's No.1 Sim Racing Forums

Online Sim Racing Community for Australia, New Zealand and worldwide.
    Register Now!
  • Win Real Prizes at #VIPR

Join a series or club event and win real prizes!
    Read More
  • Gaming Community

Chat with other Gamers in our Gaming Discussion Forum!
    Join to Chat
  • Off-Topic Discussions

Chloe Moretz Carrie 2013 Movie Screencaps, HD Stills, Blu-ray Set 1

Discussion in 'VIPR Multimedia' started by ABBY, May 10, 2014.

Tags:
  1. ABBY

ABBY VIPR Member Member

Hello ;)
    Its been awhile since i have added ScreenCaps to our Chloe Moretz Site for Fans. Theres some movies i have missed, but i will get to them so hang in there. I thought i'd do the movie Carrie first as i know there are going to be a heap of Stills. Its taken over 2 hours to do the first 150!. I thought i'd do 150 ScreenCaps a night or 2 lol. It just takes so long. But hey, i enjoy helping out our Chloe Moretz Fans. My aim when doing ScreenCaps is to get as many Chloe Moretz Face Shoots as possible, Facial expressions, full body shots etc for members to work with in photoshop and make something of them. Im not one to take ass shots, behind shots or some crap like that, plus Trevor Duke-Moretz would kill me lol. Im not out to get every single Screen Shot i can get. Just ones members can like or work with.

I would have done these sooner but i had to wait for the movie to be released in BR/HD. That way i could resize these Caps to a bigger size than what other websites have. These Carrie ScreenCaps of Chloe Moretz are Full screen size of 1920x816. A lot better than the other caps i have done in the past. Still not 100% clear but i will get there in the end! Please, don't forget to say thanks, its supports our site, Chloe and a members hard work. Thanks guys. Oh, and don't forget to click image to enlarge.

This is Set 1. I will continue every few days uploading 100 till im done. Hope you all like. Cheers.

Samples:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Enjoy all 150 Carrie ScreenCaps!

Hidden Content. This message usually means the Author is asking for a reply post for their hard work to be visible to you:
    hidden

Darknessb, Sky2000, ABBY and 3 others like this.
  2. Azzkaa_

Azzkaa_ VIPR Member Member

the amazing :wub:

5 people like this.
  3. Kick-Ass

Kick-Ass VIPR Member Member

OMG, so many, thank you :)

When will the rest be added to the site?

Sky2000 likes this.
  4. Sky2000

Sky2000 VIPR Member Member

Australia
    I have been searching for Carrie Movie Caps for days!!!
    Came across this on google THANK YOU!

5. Darknessb

Darknessb VIPR Member Member

Netherlands

I love these!

VIPR likes this.