2018 “When you win a race you're on top that day, so take it for what its worth, have a good time and party, cause the next day when you get out of bed, the meter goes back to zero again.” 2018

Can i use Paypal to buy rFactor 2?

Featured Thread Thread starter #1

DahaJ

VIPR Member
Ratings
Best answers
Country
Australia
Hi everyone. I am new to racing any simulation type games. I have recently set up my gaming computer and i am just waiting for my Thrustmaster T500 RS Racing Wheel. I have not yet bought any gamings. My first racing game will be rFactor 2. My question to everyone is, can i use my Paypal account to buy rFactor 2? I don't have a credit card, this is why i am asking those regular gamers.

Thanks in advanced.
DJ.

Racing Jordyn

Official VIPR Driver
Premium
Ratings
Best answers
PSN
VIPR_Jordyn
Country
Australia
D DahaJ without a back up credit card, you may have to wait 4/5 days for it to clear. Though I have never tried buying without a linked credit card on steam. It’s pretty easy to actually get a MasterCard these days, like a top up one just to use. That’s all I have, it’s not one of those cards where you can spend and pay back the money. You actually have to top the card up to use it. Though even if you don’t, you can link it to PayPal and have your payment cleared the moment you pay. Good luck anyways man.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.