2018 “When you win a race you're on top that day, so take it for what its worth, have a good time and party, cause the next day when you get out of bed, the meter goes back to zero again.” 2018

Assetto Corsa? The future in gaming

Thread starter #1

Racing Jordyn

Official VIPR Driver
Premium
Ratings
Best answers
PSN
VIPR_Jordyn
Country
Australia
Im pretty sure this is the game Assetto Corsa? I don't own the game so I am unsure. DZITEZ DZITEZ has the game? Although this is the PC version and not sure of the difference lol.

Anyway, this guys takes racing games to a whole new level! Awesome as, if this is the real deal.

DZITEZ

Official VIPR Driver
Premium
Ratings
Best answers
PSN
VIPR_DZITEZ
Yeah i have it on PS4 but i really need to try it on PC, It feels really good but that has to be VR. I would love to try VR to see what its like.

Thread starter #5

Racing Jordyn

Official VIPR Driver
Premium
Ratings
Best answers
PSN
VIPR_Jordyn
Country
Australia
Yeah its certainly worth looking into, i used springs VR and it spun me head off after taking it off. Could hardly drive home lol. I hope there maybe better ones or something that don't do that. I reckon i had the side effects the rest of the day till i woke up the next morning. As much it was awesome to watch, the side effects are bad as for my brain. I only watched it 20 minutes lol. Lets hope its different for racing :D

Dave_B

VIPR Member
Ratings
Best answers
PSN
Dave_B005
Last year at PAX I tried the Oculus Rift on PC and it was an amazing experience. The track was Monza in GT3 cars and the realism was awesome and very much like this video. This year I'm going to PAX again and will be keen to try the PS4 VR to compare how close it is to the Oculus Rift.

Dave_B

VIPR Member
Ratings
Best answers
PSN
Dave_B005
What is PAX Dave_B Dave_B ?
PAX is Australia's largest computer gaming festival (aka expo) held annually in Melbourne. its being held over 25-28 Oct at the convention centre (google aus.paxsite.com). Its heaps of fun if you love computer games across all genres even board games D&D etc. I went last year for one day and this year me and my son are getting 3 day passes.

Thread starter #10

Racing Jordyn

Official VIPR Driver
Premium
Ratings
Best answers
PSN
VIPR_Jordyn
Country
Australia
Now that sounds awesome Dave_B Dave_B i actually wouldn’t mind going to. Thanks for the info mate.

DZITEZ

Official VIPR Driver
Premium
Ratings
Best answers
PSN
VIPR_DZITEZ
PAX is Australia's largest computer gaming festival (aka expo) held annually in Melbourne. its being held over 25-28 Oct at the convention centre (google aus.paxsite.com). Its heaps of fun if you love computer games across all genres even board games D&D etc. I went last year for one day and this year me and my son are getting 3 day passes.
Cool thanks Dave. Sounds like alot of fun. Not sure how we didn't know about it.

Thread starter #12

Racing Jordyn

Official VIPR Driver
Premium
Ratings
Best answers
PSN
VIPR_Jordyn
Country
Australia
Cool thanks Dave. Sounds like alot of fun. Not sure how we didn't know about it.
It must go around Australia, the bloke across the road said it was live on tv the other day. Maybe it was a different one, but he said what it was about which was down to a T what Dave said. This maybe something to add to the forums to keep everyone up to date about.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
T Assetto Corsa 1
Sim Racing Kid Assetto Corsa 1