Official VIPR Driver
Premium
Reaction score
Best answers
PSN
VIPR_Jordyn
Country
Australia
I’ll be in for touring cars man. Sorry been packing for camping. Just waiting for the update to finish.

Racing Jordyn

Official VIPR Driver
Premium
Reaction score
Best answers
PSN
VIPR_Jordyn
Country
Australia
Ahhh. I thought you guys were running late lol. Touring car says 8:05. But I get it now. That’s why I jumped in the room earlier.

Racing Jordyn

Official VIPR Driver
Premium
Reaction score
Best answers
PSN
VIPR_Jordyn
Country
Australia
Great racing by all tonight guys. Looks like another overall win to ITZ. Congrats man.

I basically didn’t get enough laps in at all these last 2 weeks. But hope to make up for it by next races.

Another great night from what I seen, thanks guys. Oh DZITEZ DZITEZ , so sorry about the hit man. I hoping you would keep your place, but Timmy got around you. I don’t mind a penalty for that one, I stuffed you chance of staying with the front 2.

Oh well to the new guy to, I forget his name. But he is pretty quick. Can’t wait to see some strong battles from the fron next races.

Cheers guys.

ItzRacing

Official VIPR Driver
Premium
Reaction score
Best answers
PSN
ItzRacing
Country
Australia
Great racing by all tonight guys. Looks like another overall win to ITZ. Congrats man.

I basically didn’t get enough laps in at all these last 2 weeks. But hope to make up for it by next races.

Another great night from what I seen, thanks guys. Oh DZITEZ DZITEZ , so sorry about the hit man. I hoping you would keep your place, but Timmy got around you. I don’t mind a penalty for that one, I stuffed you chance of staying with the front 2.

Oh well to the new guy to, I forget his name. But he is pretty quick. Can’t wait to see some strong battles from the fron next races.

Cheers guys.
Thanks, it was good to get a round win on the board for the Touring Cars this year! Now I can definitely call the season a success regardless of what happens from now on haha!

Thanks to everyone for joining in tonight, numbers were a bit lower for a number of reasons but hopefully we’ll have a good field in 2 weeks for our first major event.

Well done to Toranafan-02 Toranafan-02 (he was that new guy) on the race wins across the night and some great battles throughout, it’s going to be a very fun year between Pubs, yourself and I.

Also a shoutout to VIPR FPR VIPR FPR on a strong run in the Nissan, maybe between him and DZITEZ DZITEZ we could have a 5 way battle at some stage!

On the topic of practice I’ve been pretty slack with organising practice sessions. I’ll try to get one or two sessions up for willow springs along with the qualifying night we have planned! It’d be a good chance for us to get together and maybe the faster guys can join in and help get some of the slower drivers up to speed!

ItzRacing

Official VIPR Driver
Premium
Reaction score
Best answers
PSN
ItzRacing
Country
Australia
Here are the results and points standings after Sunday nights races at Lago Maggiore for Round 3 of the Track Stars Touring Car Series.

Rd 3 TC Results.png

Touring Car Rd 3 Points.png

Toranafan-02 Toranafan-02 DZITEZ DZITEZ Racing Jordyn Racing Jordyn evilknight85 evilknight85 Pubs16 Pubs16 VIPR FPR VIPR FPR Dave_B Dave_B L Littleknocks25

ItzRacing

Official VIPR Driver
Premium
Reaction score
Best answers
PSN
ItzRacing
Country
Australia
Lobby for the Willow Springs 500 Qualifying night is now open. Prototype qualifying is green with the race starting in 20 minutes. Touring Car qualifying starts in an hour

Room ID: 0475-4235-7783-9872-5188

ItzRacing

Official VIPR Driver
Premium
Reaction score
Best answers
PSN
ItzRacing
Country
Australia
Room is now open for tonight’s willow springs 500 with practice up for the Group 3 support race. Support race will start in 35 minutes

Room ID: 0475-4239-2975-0367-7508

ItzRacing

Official VIPR Driver
Premium
Reaction score
Best answers
PSN
ItzRacing
Country
Australia
Here are the results and points from Round 4 of the series, the Willow Springs 500. Congratulations to our place getters, Pubs16 Pubs16 , ItzRacing ItzRacing and Dave_B Dave_B !

Rd 4 TC Results.png

Touring Car Rd 4 Points.png

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.