Top Poster Of Month
Reactions
237 24
Best answers
PSN
ItzRacing
Country
Australia
Thanks to everyone that showed up for last nights test session, we had a few short races as well which have uncovered some issues that hopefully we can have resolved by Sunday night. Here are some photos I took from the first practice race, where I got some pictures of the new liveries for the two Progression Racing Australia Honda's that will be raced by Z ZHarvs92 and myself for the remainder of the season.

20190610220205.jpg

20190610220138.jpg

20190610220122.jpg

20190610220131.jpg

20190610220146.jpg

20190610220214.jpg

Racing Jordyn

Official VIPR Driver
Premium
Reactions
291 4
Best answers
PSN
VIPR_Jordyn
Country
Australia
Ohh I feel bad now cause I'll be away in Brisbane Sun 16 Jun so please feel free to run this round during the week to best suit everyone else :-( Please don't worry about me as I will just race when I can as soon I will be leaving for 12 months and won't be racing the next half of the year anyway.
Holy heck man, that sucks. 12 months no sim racing?

Racing Jordyn

Official VIPR Driver
Premium
Reactions
291 4
Best answers
PSN
VIPR_Jordyn
Country
Australia
Tonight, i will try for the 2nd race. Other half is in bed and a crap load of kids school stuff to catch up on :reallysad:

ItzRacing

Official VIPR Driver
Premium
Top Poster Of Month
Reactions
237 24
Best answers
PSN
ItzRacing
Country
Australia
Holy heck man, that sucks. 12 months no sim racing?
I don’t know how I could live without sim racing for 12 months

I go stir crazy every time I go to America for a month!

Tonight, i will try for the 2nd race. Other half is in bed and a crap load of kids school stuff to catch up on :reallysad:
No worries, hopefully we see you at some stage tonight. Do you know if FPR will make it?

Racing Jordyn

Official VIPR Driver
Premium
Reactions
291 4
Best answers
PSN
VIPR_Jordyn
Country
Australia
I don’t know how I could live without sim racing for 12 months

I go stir crazy every time I go to America for a month!

No worries, hopefully we see you at some stage tonight. Do you know if FPR will make it?
I'd go crazy to :D Maybe its a work thing.

FPR has thrown in the towel man, sorry for the bad news. His on standby for a Project CARS 2 Series. He just don't like GTSport!

ItzRacing

Official VIPR Driver
Premium
Top Poster Of Month
Reactions
237 24
Best answers
PSN
ItzRacing
Country
Australia
I'd go crazy to :D Maybe its a work thing.

FPR has thrown in the towel man, sorry for the bad news. His on standby for a Project CARS 2 Series. He just don't like GTSport!
That sucks to hear, he was actually pretty quick and had potential to be up the pointy end

Luurox_22

VIPR Member
Best answers
PSN
LUUROX_22
Country
Australia
Hey since I've finally raced a round, I'd like to make an official entry to this with #22, and merc as gr3 and Nissan as gr2. Can't wait to race some more!

ItzRacing

Official VIPR Driver
Premium
Top Poster Of Month
Reactions
237 24
Best answers
PSN
ItzRacing
Country
Australia
Hey since I've finally raced a round, I'd like to make an official entry to this with #22, and merc as gr3 and Nissan as gr2. Can't wait to race some more!
Not a problem, thanks for joining in tonight it was great to race with you and you were very fast as well! Look forward to racing with you in the remainder of the series!

DZITEZ

Official VIPR Driver
Premium
Reactions
195 14
Best answers
PSN
VIPR_DZITEZ
Country
Australia
Also, is there a discord channel that you use? If not, it could be easier to communicate to more people.
I agree, I have a PC that I could run with discord. You can also use it on a phone. Oh that's on an Android..... Might not work on Iphone lol

ItzRacing

Official VIPR Driver
Premium
Top Poster Of Month
Reactions
237 24
Best answers
PSN
ItzRacing
Country
Australia
I agree, I have a PC that I could run with discord. You can also use it on a phone. Oh that's on an Android..... Might not work on Iphone lol
I have it on my iPhone for some iracing stuff I did, so it can be an option

ItzRacing

Official VIPR Driver
Premium
Top Poster Of Month
Reactions
237 24
Best answers
PSN
ItzRacing
Country
Australia
Here are the results and standings following last nights round at Brands Hatch. Congratulations to Luurox_22 Luurox_22 and Toranafan-02 Toranafan-02 on their impressive drives last night. We have one round left in the 'European Series' this Sunday night at the Nurburgring GP Circuit before we head into the 'Asia-Pacific series' in September.

Rd 5 GT Results.png

Apologies to Tyson on getting his PSN ID wrong...

Rd 7 TC Results.png

Rd 5 GT Points.png

Rd 7 TC Points.png

Heading into this week, DZITEZ DZITEZ holds a very narrow margin over myself in the European GT Series. If he finished 1 spot behind me he will take series, and if I finish 1st and he finishes 2nd it will be a tie, with both of us unable to be seperated. In the European Touring Car Series, Pubs16 Pubs16 absence from Brands Hatch has meant I have an almost unassailable lead in the standings.​

ItzRacing

Official VIPR Driver
Premium
Top Poster Of Month
Reactions
237 24
Best answers
PSN
ItzRacing
Country
Australia
I'm also pleased to announce that in a few weeks time on the 7th of July I will be hosting a special event for the Red Bull Standard cars, which will be a 500km race around the Blue Moon Bay Speedway.

All the details are posted in a seperate thread which you can find by following the link below. I look forward to racing with everyone in the Red Bull's once again in a few weeks!

BMB 500.jpg

Pubs16 Pubs16 Racing Jordyn Racing Jordyn Dave_B Dave_B DZITEZ DZITEZ Z ZHarvs92 Toranafan-02 Toranafan-02 Luurox_22 Luurox_22 S Scotty17 evilknight85 evilknight85 VIPR FPR VIPR FPR

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.