Welcome to #VIPR 2.1

This style is currently being worked on. There will be a Dark and Light version on this style. Old style does not support 2.1. Keep posting!

2019 Track Stars Racing Series

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL VERTIFORO SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR
Added to Calendar: 03-17-19

ItzRacing

VIPR Member
Reaction score
Best answers
PSN
ItzRacing
Country
Australia
Track Stars Logo.png
In 2019, The Track Stars Racing Series will provide the Ultimate test of a driver’s skill and versatility across a grueling schedule consisting of 20 events. Drivers will have the opportunity to compete in at least 4 different championships ranging from Touring Cars, High Performance Open Wheelers, Le Mans Prototypes, Grand Touring Cars and Junior Open Wheelers. Prizes will be handed out each week for the major category in each event along with prizes for the Top 3 in the final standings for each category and the Top 3 in combined 2019 Track Stars Racing Series Ranking.

The championships on offer will be as follows.

The marquee series of the Track Stars Racing Series, the Touring Car Series will compete in 14 rounds covering 11 different countries. The series will be contested using Group 2 cars, the Nissan GT-R, Honda NSX and the Lexus RCF. Prizes will be awarded to the winner of every round. While the Top 3 drivers will be awarded prizes for the Willow Springs, Bathurst and St Croix races.

The premier Open Wheel series on the Track Stars tour, the Formula Track Stars Series will compete in 13 rounds in 11 different countries. The series will be a single make series with the Red Bull X2014 Standard car the weapon of choice for this series. While every race will be important towards finishing in the top 3 and earning prizes, the crown jewel of the series will be the Willow Springs 500 where the drivers will also compete for extra prizes.

A test of endurance and speed, the Track Stars prototype series will see drivers take part in 6 rounds in 6 different countries around the world. The prototype series will see 4 of the Manufacturers featured at Le Mans in the last 5 years, Audi, Porsche, Toyota and Nissan battle it out for bragging rights. On top of the 6 rounds of the Prototype Series, the Organisers of the LeMans 2(4) hours are keeping a keen eye on events in the series and could be offering spots in the prestigious race to series competitors…

The Track Stars GT Cup may not be a true showing of driver ability, however the driver seeding and handicap system that will be in place will ensure that the finishing order will never be the same every single week and whoever has a faultless and error free race will be firmly in contention for the win. Any car that is on the Group 3 roster will be eligible for use in the 7 round series.

The lower performance Open Wheel series in the Track Stars tour, the Red Bull Juniors series will offer an opportunity to some of the lower ranked drivers to compete for race wins and a championship without the faster drivers stealing the show. The series will see drivers take the wheel of the Red Bull X2014 Junior car for an action packed 6 round series.

Along With the announcement of the 5 racing series that will form the Track Stars Racing series, the schedule for the 2019 season along with the proposed prizes have also been announced with the details shown below:

Series organisers are also looking to get the sign up process undeway immediately with teams and drivers encouraged to post an expression of interest with their preffered race number and the categories they intend to race in.

Last edited:

ItzRacing

VIPR Member
Reaction score
Best answers
PSN
ItzRacing
Country
Australia
Reserved [Information]

Racing Jordyn

Official VIPR Driver
Premium
Reaction score
Best answers
PSN
VIPR_Jordyn
Country
Australia
Looks like you have some fun stuff in mind mate. Looking forward to it.

ItzRacing

VIPR Member
Reaction score
Best answers
PSN
ItzRacing
Country
Australia
Track Stars Racing Series Announces 2019 Details

In 2019, The Track Stars Racing Series will provide the Ultimate test of a driver’s skill and versatility across a grueling schedule consisting of 20 events. Drivers will have the opportunity to compete in at least 4 different championships ranging from Touring Cars, High Performance Open Wheelers, Le Mans Prototypes, Grand Touring Cars and Junior Open Wheelers. Prizes will be handed out each week for the major category in each event along with prizes for the Top 3 in the final standings for each category and the Top 3 in combined 2019 Track Stars Racing Series Ranking.

The championships on offer will be as follows.

Touring Car.png

The marquee series of the Track Stars Racing Series, the Touring Car Series will compete in 14 rounds covering 11 different countries. The series will be contested using Group 2 cars, the Nissan GT-R, Honda NSX and the Lexus RCF. Prizes will be awarded to the winner of every round. While the Top 3 drivers will be awarded prizes for the Willow Springs, Bathurst and St Croix races.

Formula Track Stars.png

The premier Open Wheel series on the Track Stars tour, the Formula Track Stars Series will compete in 13 rounds in 11 different countries. The series will be a single make series with the Red Bull X2014 Standard car the weapon of choice for this series. While every race will be important towards finishing in the top 3 and earning prizes, the crown jewel of the series will be the Willow Springs 500 where the drivers will also compete for extra prizes.

Prototype.png

A test of endurance and speed, the Track Stars prototype series will see drivers take part in 6 rounds in 6 different countries around the world. The prototype series will see 4 of the Manufacturers featured at Le Mans in the last 5 years, Audi, Porsche, Toyota and Nissan battle it out for bragging rights. On top of the 6 rounds of the Prototype Series, the Organisers of the LeMans 2(4) hours are keeping a keen eye on events in the series and could be offering spots in the prestigious race to series competitors…

GT3 Cup.png

The Track Stars GT Cup may not be a true showing of driver ability, however the driver seeding and handicap system that will be in place will ensure that the finishing order will never be the same every single week and whoever has a faultless and error free race will be firmly in contention for the win. Any car that is on the Group 3 roster will be eligible for use in the 7 round series.

Red Bull Juniors.png

The lower performance Open Wheel series in the Track Stars tour, the Red Bull Juniors series will offer an opportunity to some of the lower ranked drivers to compete for race wins and a championship without the faster drivers stealing the show. The series will see drivers take the wheel of the Red Bull X2014 Junior car for an action packed 6 round series.

Along With the announcement of the 5 racing series that will form the Track Stars Racing series, the schedule for the 2019 season along with the proposed prizes have also been announced with the details shown below:

Proposed Prizes.png
2019 Track Stars schedule.png

Series organisers are also looking to get the sign up process undeway immediately with teams and drivers encouraged to post an expression of interest with their preffered race number and the categories they intend to race in.

Pubs16

VIPR Member
Reaction score
Best answers
PSN
UNC_Pubs16
Country
Australia
Wow some amazing planning has gone into this man, well done and looks great!

This is me showing my EOI btw! I’ll put down for #16 surprisingly, and will be interested in most categories if not all depending on how the schedule fits in for me. First few rounds may be a bit iffy at this stage but will see how it plays out bit closer.

ItzRacing

VIPR Member
Reaction score
Best answers
PSN
ItzRacing
Country
Australia
Wow some amazing planning has gone into this man, well done and looks great!

This is me showing my EOI btw! I’ll put down for #16 surprisingly, and will be interested in most categories if not all depending on how the schedule fits in for me. First few rounds may be a bit iffy at this stage but will see how it plays out bit closer.
Awesome, it'll be great to have you back on board! I'm currently in the process of getting some threads set up for each Category/series along with a signup form. So i'll keep everyone updated when more details are posted

ItzRacing

VIPR Member
Reaction score
Best answers
PSN
ItzRacing
Country
Australia
Hey everyone, I finally have all of the threads for each series up and running! Make sure you check out each thread for details on each series. Along with the threads being up and running we now have our sign up form live as well so please follow the link below to sign up for any series you are interested in then if you feel like doing it throw a post in that you've signed up and we can get the ball rolling on this series! I look forward to reading the responses!

Track Stars Series Sign up form

Racing Jordyn

Official VIPR Driver
Premium
Reaction score
Best answers
PSN
VIPR_Jordyn
Country
Australia
So all the series will start on the same day and date? Or on different times of the day? Sorry, just asking for 2 drivers that are not understanding how it will all work starting on the same day.

ItzRacing

VIPR Member
Reaction score
Best answers
PSN
ItzRacing
Country
Australia
So all the series will start on the same day and date? Or on different times of the day? Sorry, just asking for 2 drivers that are not understanding how it will all work starting on the same day.
It will essentially run like a normal race meeting in really life, so we will usually start the night with either the Red Bull Juniors, GT Series or Prototype series then move onto the Formula Track Stars series before finishing the night with the main race category which will usually be the Touring Cars (group 2). So drivers could possibly take part in every single race if they choose to.

To help everyone understand a bit more a race night will usually look like this on a time table with the Dragon Trail event used as a reference.

7pm Red Bull Juniors events (Qualifying & 2 races)
8pm Formula Track Stars events (Qualifying and Race)
9pm Track Stars Touring Cars events (Qualifying and Races)

Racing Jordyn

Official VIPR Driver
Premium
Reaction score
Best answers
PSN
VIPR_Jordyn
Country
Australia
Ok sweet. So there’s like 5 series starting on the same Sunday in March? So that’s like 5 events in one night? Thanks.

Racing Jordyn

Official VIPR Driver
Premium
Reaction score
Best answers
PSN
VIPR_Jordyn
Country
Australia
Ah ok sorry. Some are starting on different dates. I’ll add to calendar and get back to you tomorrow with your message you sent man. Sorry for the late reply.

ItzRacing

VIPR Member
Reaction score
Best answers
PSN
ItzRacing
Country
Australia
Ok sweet. So there’s like 5 series starting on the same Sunday in March? So that’s like 5 events in one night? Thanks.
Nah, different series will run on different nights, so both the Open Wheeler and Touring Car series will start March 17, the Prototypes on March 31 and the GT3 series on April 14.

Ah ok sorry. Some are starting on different dates. I’ll add to calendar and get back to you tomorrow with your message you sent man. Sorry for the late reply.
All good buddy, as I said, whenever you’re available we can chat

Pubs16

VIPR Member
Reaction score
Best answers
PSN
UNC_Pubs16
Country
Australia
Just a short note from me, for Round 1 I will only be able to attend the Touring Cars race, will have to look a little closer but maybe not at all as that is the 2nd last round for ROOZ which I’m currently competing in. At this stage it may look like the ROOZ race will be finished up just before the Touring Cars session begins after all the supports.

ItzRacing

VIPR Member
Reaction score
Best answers
PSN
ItzRacing
Country
Australia
Just a short note from me, for Round 1 I will only be able to attend the Touring Cars race, will have to look a little closer but maybe not at all as that is the 2nd last round for ROOZ which I’m currently competing in. At this stage it may look like the ROOZ race will be finished up just before the Touring Cars session begins after all the supports.

Hopefully it works out that you can join us for at least the Touring Cars, I might need that head start on you for the Formula Track Stars Series :p

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.