Premium
Reaction score
Best answers
PSN
ItzRacing
Country
Australia
BMB 500.jpg

The 2nd major event of the 2019 Track Stars Racing Series will see the return of the High speed, high downforce Red Bull Standard cars for a 500km race around the Blue Moon Bay Speedway. This fast paced, action packed event will throw up plenty of surprises and a close contest as the drivers battle it out for the Blue Moon Bay 500 crown! Anyone who is able to race is eligible to compete. All drivers will be required to add 'ItzRacing' on PSN and join the discord channel for race communications.

Race Details

Track: Blue Moon Bay Speedway
In-Game Time of Day: 13:00
Race date: Sunday, July 7 @ 8PM AEST
Race Laps: 155 laps (In game will be 156 laps)

Car

Red Bull X2014 Standard
Power: 100% or 798bhp
Weight: 100% or 650kg

Race Night Timetable
7:00PM - Room Opens and Practice begins
7:40PM - Qualifying (2 Laps per car)
8:00PM - Race Start (155 laps)

Room Settings

Race Settings

Start Type: Grid start
Boost: Off
Slipstream: Real
Damage: None
Tyre Wear: 1x
Fuel Wear: 1x
Grip Reduction: Real

Penalty Settings
Collision Ghosting: None
Shortcut Penalty: Invalidate Time
Wall Collision Penalty: None
Side Contact Penalty: None
Correct Vehicle after collision: Off
Replace cars when they leave the track: Off
Flag Rules: On
Ghost Lapped cars: Off

Driving Aids
Counter steering: Prohibited
ASM: Allowed
Driving Line: No Limit
Traction Control: No Limit
ABS: No Limit
Auto Drive: Prohibited

Qualifying Details

We will run qualifying on the race night with each driver getting 2 flying laps to set a lap time to determine their grid position for the race.

Start Procedure

The race will be set to start from a grid start with a 156 lap race. However we will be doing a rolling start where cars will set off and roll around in double file at 150km/h. Once the pole position car rounds the final corner, they can accelerate anywhere between the exit of turn 3 and start finish/line and the race will begin.

Race Communications & Yellow Flags

We will establish a discord channel for the purpose of this race and all future races. We will require all drivers to be on the discord channel for this event for radio communications during the race. There will be full course yellow flags during the event if needed. A full course yellow can be called if there is an incident involving 2 or more cars spinning out. The field will slow down to 150km/h and then form up single file behind the leader. Once a yellow flag is called pit lane will be closed and will be reopened once all cars are formed up behind the leader. The race will return to Green approximately 2 laps after pit lane is reopened. The race leader will be able to resume racing anywhere from the beginning of turn 3.

Driving Standards

As we have damage turned of for the races we will not be opposed to a little bit of rubbing and bumping between cars as long as no one has their race severely affected by any contact. In the event contact does occur and a driver does lose more than the one position we recommend that the driver attempting to pass drops back behind the affected driver to address the situation.

To sign up, please add a post to this thread with your Car Number, PSN ID and Team Name​

Luurox_22

VIPR Member
Reaction score
Best answers
PSN
LUUROX_22
Country
Australia
Hey I'd like to sign up:
Car #22
PSN LUUROX_22
Team Name tba
I'm looking for a team mate or team to join so if anyone would like to have me or join me please reply to me on this thread.

Also is there a link I can follow for the discord?

Dave_B

VIPR Member
Reaction score
Best answers
PSN
Dave_B005
Sign me up :cool:
Car#05
Dave_B005
Team Castrol Racing

Last edited:

Pubs16

VIPR Member
Reaction score
Best answers
PSN
UNC_Pubs16
Country
Australia
Had signed up on google forms, so for here;

Number: #16
PSN: UNC_Pubs16
Team: UNC Motorsports

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.