2018 “The winner ain't the one with the fastest car, it's the one who refuses to lose.” 2018

20 Room 6 2006 Screen Caps Of Chloe Moretz

Thread starter #1

ABBY

VIPR Member
Ratings
Best answers
20 Room 6 2006 Screen Caps Of Chloe Moretz.

Couldn't get that many as Chloe just appears now and then in the Movie Room 6 2006.

2 samples ;)

You need to reply to this in order to see this content.

mrputter

VIPR Member
Ratings
Best answers
(Scratches head in vain) I had to look this one up and after reading the IMDB plot summary I understand less about this movie now than I did before I knew it existed.

Thread starter #3

ABBY

VIPR Member
Ratings
Best answers
(Scratches head in vain) I had to look this one up and after reading the IMDB plot summary I understand less about this movie now than I did before I knew it existed.

mate your not missing out on much by not watching this movie lol. the trailer as shown in our movie trailers section makes it look like a really cool, bloody type movie but its not. well i wouldnt say not to watch it, but at the very end when you find out why everything happened, you think wtf lol. i cant give the movie away but, one part that became very annoying was Amy (Christine Taylor) screaming every 5 seconds after entering the hospital.
I must say the movie keeps you watching it, but yeah, at the end im sure its a movie most will never watch again.

thanks for the like mate to.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
ABBY VIPR Multimedia 12